Chapter 4

Pic of Adam (Keith Powers) ^^^^

°°°

Lily's P.O.V

"Come on, Kara!" I yelled and banged on her and Taylor's room door for the fifth time. Yeah, they already moved in together. It makes me kind of jealous that Chad and I still aren't together even though we've known each other for a long while. Still, what was I expecting? We're not on the best speaking terms right now. But I'm also happy that those two love birds already warmed up to each other. I'm so happy for my big bro.

"Would you quit banging on the damn door?! I'm coming!" She yelled back. We're going to the mall to get Kara and Amanda some clothes. Kara has been in that bathroom for what feels like an hour, although it has only been 5 minutes. What can I say? I'm a pretty stubborn wolf.

Finally, the door opened to reveal Kara. "Where's Amanda?"

"She's in the kitchen. Chad and Taylor are making her breakfast," I replied.

"Good," she shut the door behind her and pulled me behind her.

Once we were downstairs, we went to the kitchen where Dylan and Amanda were eating pancakes with a lot of syrup. Even their faces had some on them.

"Morning, fellas." Kara playfully punched Chad's arm and then wrapped her arms around Taylor's torso. He planted a kiss on her forehead.

It felt awkward to see Taylor and Kara all lovey-dovey with each other when Chad and I were just five feet away and weren't, so, not wanting to be rude, I flashed Chad a sickly sweet smile which he returned with a dazed expression. I mentally grinned at my effect on him and made my way to Dylan and Kara. Those two are inseparable.

"Hey you two," I ruffled Dylan's hair and tapped Amanda's nose. She giggled.

"Can we go now?" Kara asked once Amanda was done eating. Chad was cleaning her up while Taylor cleaned Dylan.

"Sure," I got up from my stool and walked towards Chad and Amanda. "Thanks for cleaning her up but we gotta go now." He finished wiping Amanda's face and she bounced over to her sister's side. Before I could walk away, Chad held me back.

"Look, I know you're gonna say no but please can we talk later?" His brown eyes were filled with hope. I was gonna say no but I thought about what the Moon Goddess told me. Besides, I want to gave him a chance too.

"Sure." I smiled and walked to Kara and her sister who were waiting for me.

"What was that all about?" Kara had noticed me and Chad's exchange.

"Nothing special." I lied.

It was 9:45 by the time we pulled up at the mall. I sniffed the air for wolves (there were a few) before parking. We took Taylor's car, courtesy of Kara's charm on her mate. I pouted at that. Taylor would never lend me his car. I've been driving him crazy since his 16th birthday to let me drive his car but he would always reject my pleads, saying that he didn't want me to scratch his baby.

"Oh, dang! I forgot to bring money!" The sudden realization hit me. Oh, fudge me!

"That's fine. Taylor gave me his credit card!" Kara triumphantly waved the card in front of my face.

"You are one lucky mate." I winked and stepped out the vehicle.

"What can I say? I have a way with words. And men." She joked and opened the back car door to get Amanda out. Once she was out, we walked into the tall building.

Humans and a few other werewolves littered the inside, some going up and some going down.

"Should we do kid's section first?" I asked Kara. But she was too busy looking around the mall in a bit of awe.