Chapter 14

Rogue King's P.O.V [surprise, surprise]

°°°
There was a harsh knock on my door and I looked up at it in annoyance.

"What?" I sneered. This better be good.

My sister, Xavia, spoke up. "Brother, may I come in?" I sighed deeply and allowed her permission to enter. The door knob turned and Xavia walked in, her blonde hair whipping behind her. My mind drifted back into my head as I thought frantically.

It's been quite a while now that my rogues have been after that Moonet girl, Lily Cassanova. My pack of rogues and I need her in order to be equals to other packs in the world, but by far more powerful of course.

Ah, yes. The Moonet. The most powerful werewolf in history. I need her strength and power to build my own army, my own pack. All I need is the Moonet for myself. But of course even that has it's limitations.

See, I've joined forces with Lionel, one of the most vicious men in the supernatural world. He came to me a few weeks ago, claiming to know a solution to my problem. Lionel insisted that we capture the Moonet and have her for ourselves, mating with her and consuming some of the powers that she has. Mating with the Moonet is a way to get powers and it sounded like a promising idea, though I wasn't too keen on the idea of forcing myself on the young girl. I had wondered why Lionel needed to mate with the Moonet to gain powers, wasn't he a god already? He explained to me that he was stripped of his magic by the Moon Goddess a hundred or so years ago. Just recently, he had gotten forced help from a young witch, whose parents he held hostage, to restore some of the magic back into him and some into a number of rogues he had managed to take under his wings.

Lionel and I would have to share the power, which I didn't want because things won't work with two power-absorbed males ruling over a pack. So I formed a plan. Lionel and I will hunt the Moonet down together and as soon as we get her I will take him down. I'm not sure on how I will sabotage him exactly, but I'm the Rogue King, and I will find a way.

Xavia moved to behind my chair and placed her hands on either sides of my shoulders.

"You've been so stressed, brother. Let me help take your mind off of it a bit." Xavia started to massage my shoulders and I sighed relaxedly as I sank back into the chair.

"Thank you, Via. I really do need this."

"It's no problem, Derek." She called me by my real name. I hate it when people call me by my real name. "You're really worked out. Ever since that Lily bitch turned up, she became your guys' main point of interest," I winced slightly as Xavia's anger fueled causing her fingers to dig roughly into my bones.

I peeled her hands off my shoulders and pulled her around to face me. Her eyes were red and she seemed on the verge of tears. Then she broke out into a sobbing fit.

"I'm sorry. It's just that, knowing my own doesn't want to be with me because of some stupid girl," Xavia was getting jealous. So yes, it turned out that Lionel was Xavia's mate. I wasn't too happy about for I knew how evil and malicious he could be. But Xavia was blinded by love that if led to him convincing her to take part in our plan, even after knowing how much it would hurt my sister to know that her mate wanted to mate another.

"Calm down , Via. Everything will be okay." I lied. If my secret plan turns out to work, I would have to kill Lionel and that would affect Xavia tremendously.

"Everything will be okay." I repeated and comforted my sister.

I can't wait to get my hands on Lily Cassanova.

°°°

Well, well, well. I added the Rogue King's P.O.V. for this part so that you guys could get an insight of what is taking place outside of Lily's life.

In case that was too confusing, basically, the Rogue King and Lionel (the god who Chad and Lily know about) created an alliance between their two packs in hopes of taking Lily for use of her power. Lionel is Xavia's (Rogue King —or Derek's — sister) mate and he convinced her to help out in their plan. Derek also plans on sabotaging Lionel and taking Lily for himself to be the only man in power. No one aside from Derek, Lionel, Xavia and their packs know about the original plan.

Please vote or comment or both!

-°°°ndasa°°°