Chapter 13

^^^^ 'Cuz SpongeBob & Patrick are goalz... ; )

°°°
Lily's P.O.V.

I woke up like a princess that morning. You know, that whole thing with the sun shining brightly and the birds chirping. Except the birds chirping weren't actually chirping. That was Chad snoring away. I turned in his arms to look at him. He looked so peaceful when he's asleep. Although there was a furrow in his eyebrows. I wonder if it's a bad dream? With that, I slowly reached up and kissed lightly in between his eyebrows. Chad stirred in his position and his eyes opened.

"Morning." I whispered, his face lighting up when he saw me.

"Morning." He said back. "Waking up to a beautiful mate, am I not living the lifestyle?" I laughed at his comment.

I wanted to pee so I attempted to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. But Chad's arm restrained me from doing so.

"Chad, let me go." I pleaded. He mumbled a 'no' and tightened his arm around me. I tried lifting it off but his arm was too heavy. What is he eating?

"Come on, Chad. I really need to pee. And I don't think you would want to wash pee stained sheets." With a frown he finally released me. Beaming, I jumped out of bed. Chad took that moment to slap me on the butt. I squealed in surprise while he laughed his head off.

After using the bathroom, I went back into Chad's room and realized that he had fallen back asleep. I smiled at his sleeping form and decided to leave him to have some rest.

As I was passing the kitchen, my eyes landed on my favourite adorable duo. Dylan and Amanda were seated on the couch watching my boi SpongeBob and eating cereal. I'm still pretty much convinced that they're mates.

Time for me to change. Since I had already showered this morning—thanks to the cold water I was forced into—, I only had to change. Deciding on going with grey joggers, cropped shirt and Converse, I brushed up my hair in a bun. Done.

My grumbling stomach reminded me of my hungry state. In the kitchen, I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat with Dylan and Amanda on the couch, my eyes glued to SpongeBob.

"I can't believe you're watching SpongeBob without me," Rachael gasped in fake shock. "We're homies, you know." I giggled and beckoned her over. The kids were already running off to do whatever it is they always do.

Rachael flopped down beside me and I offered her some of my cereal. She practically grabbed it out of my hands.

"Calm your tits, girl." I shoved her shoulder as she ignored me and stuffed a spoonful of Lucky Charms into her mouth. When you have a pig for a bestie.

Long minutes later, Rachael and I finally got tired of SpongeBob and so I turned the TV off as she bounced up the stairs.

At that moment, Adam, Hunter, Simon and Matthew piled into the living room.

"Good morning, beautiful." Hunter flirted and took my hand in his, spinning me around.

"Uhm, morning Hunter." I giggled.

"Boy, let the lovely lady go." Adam deadpanned to Hunter who winked at me flirtatiously.

"Well aren't you looking fine today, Ily." Simon eyed me up and down, nodding his head as if liking what he saw.

"I second that 100%." Matthew piped up, agreeing with Simon, and I couldn't miss when I caught staring unashamedly at my ass. Okay, what is up with the guys today?

"It's your scent. It's attracting the guys to you now." Chastity informed me, then giggled. "Oh, I'm in for some fun the next 3 days."

I glared at her in my mind. "Right. I forgot about that. So I'll have to wait 3 whole days for these guys to stop flirting with me?" I groaned when she confirmed it.