Chapter 21

Lily's P.O.V.

I breathed in and out once more, trying to absorb the pain in my tummy. It's only been another 3 weeks yet my tummy was HUGE. Almost bigger than normal. I was really worried but Savannah assured me that nothing was wrong. It was because I had Beta blood mixed with Chad's Alpha side, plus my being the Moonet why my baby was growing so quickly.

About Savannah. I still haven't forgiven completely her but I couldn't help but to reason with myself and the situation she was forced into once again. She has been doing whatever it was that she needed to to prove she was a good person.

I haven't seen Lionel since I was captured and it made me wonder if he even remembered I was here.

"He has only the most powerful supernatural being in the universe within his will. Of course he forgot." Chastity rolled her eyes, her voice dripping with sarcasm. I shook it off as another searing pain lunged at my tummy making me wheeze in agony. I didn't know how much more of this I could handle.

All of a sudden, the door swung open. Finally, the man who started all this mess casually walked in.

"Lily Cassanova." His deep voice boomed against the cold walls as he squatted in front of my cell, smiling down at me. "How good to finally meet you in person."

I said nothing but my eyes did.

"Don't be like that, my love." Lionel reached his hand through my cell and stroked my cheek. I tried prying my face away from him but I was too weak.

"Get away from me and my child." I demanded in a low, raspy voice as my words cracked.

Lionel's eyes shot down to my stomach. At that point you could literally see the fire forming in his eyes. "What is this?!" He screamed. I flinched back at his sudden outburst. "Answer me!"

"Are you blind or something? Do you not see the balloon under my shirt?" I asked rhetorically.

"Don't give me your sass! Why are you pregnant?" Lionel yelled at me.

"What do you mean 'why am I pregnant'? My mate and I mated and now we have a mini me on the way. Does it bother you?"

"Yes! It does!" Lionel screamed. He started to pace outside the cell anxiously. "This wrecks things a bit. With you pregnant, I have slim chances against my power. I only have one option left."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He looked at me. Lionel walked closer to my cell and squatted down. "Let inform you, since there's nothing you can do about any of it anyways." He launched into telling me everything.

I sat there in daze as my mind registered all of what Lionel had explained to me a while ago.

"You are sick!" I spat at Lionel. He simply smiled casually.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. Now don't be like that. I am Lionel Garcia, and I get what I want. And what I want is you. Or your power anyway." He said bluntly.

"Never." That was more to assure myself than him.

"That's what you think. Now that I have your power in my hands, I am a step further into launching—"

"—world domination?" I interrupted.

"Well I wouldn't say that but as long as it includes power then I'm cool with it." Lionel chuckled lightly.

I cocked my head to the side. "And just how do you plan on doing that?"

"With this." Lionel said and slipped the pendant of a necklace out of his shirt. I gasped. My necklace! He must have taken it when I was unconscious the first time.