Chapter 11

Lily's Outfit for the day...^^

°°°

Lily's P.O.V

I hastily picked up my Oreos, trying my best not to show any signs of panic. My heart was on a race track and it thumped through my chest murderously. How is she here? She's supposedly going to kill me!

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat for my attention. I took a barely noticeable deep breath and willed myself to look at her. So yeah, she was still gorgeous. But she didn't look as evil as she did in my dream though so that's something.

"Sorry," I forced the words out my mouth. "I'm Lily, and you are?" Although I already knew the answer to that I felt like I should have asked her. Besides, what would she think when it comes to her that I knew her name? She's a witch, but I hope she can't predict that I'm about to crap my pants.

"Savannah, but please call me Sav. It makes me sound younger." She laughed heartily and I passed her a fake smile as she bounced past me and into the house. I shut the door slowly, not wanting to talk to her anytime soon. But luck was being a b*tch.

"Nice place you've got here, Luna." Great. She's giving herself away by letting me be aware of the fact that she knew something that I didn't tell her. "And, in case you were wondering how I know of your actually soon-to-be pack is because Kara told me,"

"Kara?" I asked. What does Kara have to do with any of this?

"Mhm. She summoned me a while ago and just couldn't stop babbling about everything. And I mean everything." Savannah looked at me knowingly and I looked down at my almost too dirty pair of Converse.

Wait. So Kara summoned Savannah as the witch that could help us. I mentally scoffed. It's a pity they don't know. That also means that I'll be stuck with Savannah until she's gone, and boy I hope it's real soon enough.

"Where's Kara, by the way?" I asked a curious Savannah who was looking around the kitchen.

"Oh she's outside with some cutie," Her eyes gave me a once-over. "Come to think of it, he kind of looks like you."

"That would be my brother." I told her. I hope she wasn't planning on hitting on him.

Savannah pouted. "Well that's a shame. Kara's taken. Too bad for me." So Savannah is into girls. Hmm.

Footsteps sounded on the staircase along with the Alpha and Luna.

"I'm telling you. Someone's here." Alpha Michael emerged with Luna Violet behind him. He stopped in front of Savannah and I.

"A pleasure to meet you Alpha. My name is Savannah the 3rd witch of the Airdale tribe." Savannah bowed respectfully. Now I'm not sure if she had to do that but at least we know she has some home training. Alpha Michael greeted her with a grateful smilewhile the Luna was grinning away like a chesire cat.

"It's indeed our utmost pleasure to have you here with us. It surely means a lot." Alpha showered his words with thanks.

"Of cousre. It will be my responsibility to ensure the strength of your pack's borders. No harm shall come to thee as long as I am presen." Savannah sweetened. As if. I rolled my eyes, realizing how akward it felt to just stand there.

"Thank you, very much." Luna Violet cut in, taking Savannah's hands into her own. "I will have Lily show you to your quarters and get you settled in."

After a well-played 'Thank you', Savannah followed me up the stairs. We were quiet on the way up and I was thankful for that. But I was also careful on what was rummaging through my mind. I don't need her butting in on my plans to get rid of her. The room I picked out was the one way down the hall away from most of the wolves and away from me.