Chapter 20

Lily's P.O.V.

I tugged once more at the chains that held me in place on the cold concrete floor. The place had a damp, foul odour that still bothered me even after 2 weeks. Couldn't they at least make it smell good in here?

I closed my eyes and allowed my thoughts to take over. Didn't my life abruptly take a turn for the worst. Just a couple days ago, I mated with Chad. I had shared my happy moments with everyone and now, they're all out of my life. And here I am, stuck with an evil mastermind as a prisoner with no one to save me. All because of that ass.

I bet you're probably saying, "Why doesn't she use her powers to bust out of that place?" Well, I would've a long ass time ago but my necklace was missing. Yup. That necklace that never left my neck for 12 years until now. Without it, I'm just a useless and defenseless she-wolf.

The door flew open and one of Lionel's rogues came in with a tray of food. Food? More like dinner scraps. He also gave me a small cup with some red liquid. It was bitter and didn't settle too well on my stomach and I aways felt weak whenever I drink it. I wouldn't have taken it but the rogues that bring me the liquid would always stay to make sure that I drank it.

The rogue in here now was a regular, Finn. Finn slid the tray through the bottom of the cell. I took it and inspected it. Of course, the red liquid was there as well. Finn took a seat on the bench near my cell. He always sits down because he knows he would be in here for a while since I pretty stubborn.

"How ya doing there, Finn?" I asked the rogue with an innocent smile. Finn kept his mouth in a straight line and he ignored my question. His eyes screamed 'Just take the goddamn potion already!'

"Do you ever talk?" I asked him again, trying to stall. Finn rolled his eyes.

"What do you think? Now drink up." My eyes registered shock. Finn never talks. And I mean NEVER. Man, I must be really annoying.

Deciding on just drinking the liquid, I turned the cup to my head and gulped it down. I cringe like I always do at the taste. Finn got up and made a move to leave.

"Hey Finn?" I called out to him. He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. "What's in this thing anyway? It weakens me." Finn continued to look at me before facing front and walking away. Okay, and we're back on with the silent treatment.

I pushed the tray away from me. I reached up to my chest to touch my necklace. Oh wait, it's not there. I growled in frustration.

I wondered about Chastity. I haven't heard from her since the day we were captured. I'm guessing that losing ties with Greg and the other wolves had her depressed. But I'm depressed as well, and I need someone. I need Chastity.

"Chastity?" I called for her out loud, hoping she would answer this time.

There was long silence afterwards and I almost gave up when I heard a whimper.

"Lily?" Her voice was low and raspy. She looked weak and a bit pale. A great resemblance to my state at the moment.

"Chas! I missed you. Are you okay? Even a little bit?" I asked.

Chastity shook her head. "I'm broken. I don't have much strength. I don't know who I am anymore." It broke my heart to hear her like this. Usually she was a bubbly, humorous and witty wolf. She was one of the bright sparks in my life and now, with her being the only family I had left, life was duller and emptier for me.

"Me too. But we really need to be there for each other, be each other's anchor in all of this. You're the only family I have left. I can't lose you too." I was on the verge of tears. I can't lose Chastity now. She's all I've got.

"Yeah, you're right. We're stronger than this. We sure are going through a shit load of hell right now but the Moon Goddess made us for each other for a reason. No matter what happens, just know that I always have your back, girl." I could feel her weakness as she spoke to me.

I felt something wet on my cheeks. I nodded to Chastity and prayed for strength.

°°°
The door opened once again a while later. I had expected it to be one of the rogues bringing me food again but instead it was Savannah. She closed the door slowly behind her.

"Hey, Lily." She smiled weakly. I gave her a cold stare. Savannah sighed and kneeled down beside me. "I get that you're mad but you do have to understand."

"Understand what?" I spat out at her. "How you manipulated us? Tricked me into thinking that you weren't on terms with them when you turned around and killed everyone I love! Even Rachael. How could someone be so cruel to take away the life of whom they were made for?"

Savannah hung her head and kept silent. "What choice did I have?" She said quietly. "I couldn't have him kill my parents."

"So instead you killed your mate and the people around her?" I said angrily.

I heard a sniffle from Savannah. "It's not what you think. I—"

"Not what I think?" I flared up. "You are a backstabbing b*tch who obviously has no feelings. I thought that after I saved your life you were cool with us. You said you had plan!"

"Lily there's really an explanation for all this!" Savannah rushed her words.

"I don't want to hear it. All you do is lie and—" I cut myself off when I lunged to the side to release the barf that was caught in my throat. I wanted to stop but I couldn't as the waste kept coming up. Let me stop with all the gory details.

"Are you okay?" Savannah asked and placed a hand on my shoulder. She actually looked concerned.

I shrugged her hand away and wiped my mouth. "I'm fine."

I looked up as Savannah gasped shockingly at me. "What?" Savannah smiled excitedly.

"Lily, you're pregnant!"

°°°

Yesssss! Mini Chads and Lilys are soon to be springing out!

Please vote or comment or both!

-°°°ndasa°°°