Chapter 18

Lionel's P.O.V. [finally...]

I threw my second glass against the wall. I was pissed. I almost had her. But that mutt had to mate with her and throw off my whole plan. I needed the Moonet to be pure so that I could be the first one to mate with her and get her powers. Now I have no idea how I can have them anymore.

What sucks even more is that I teamed up with Xavia's brother, that idiot Derek. He call himself the Rogue King. Well he is but...whatever. I wasn't going to share my power with him. It was my plan all along to get rid of him as soon as he helped me get Lily. It would hurt Xavia, yes, but I couldn't care less.

"Xavia!" I yelled out for the woman called my mate. I don't even like her. She's too...good.

My door swung open. "Yes, Lionel?" She stood there in nothing but a towel.

As much as I didn't want to, I found my eyes roaming her body. I had to say, she was perfect. But she's not the one I want. Lily Cassanova is.

"We need to come up with a new plan." I could barely form words from my mouth because I couldn't take my eyes off her. God I sound weak.

I took my shirt off and handed it to her. She mumbled a thanks. I turned around to give her privacy. What? Not because I'm a villain doesn't mean that I don't respect a lady's privacy. At certain points anyway.

"How comes?" I turned around to see Xavia in my shirt. It was pretty big for her so it reached mid thigh.

"That boy, Chad Gordon, mated with her. That throws off everything." I hunched over my desk with a sigh.

"So that means you're cancelling the plan?" Xavia inquired, sounding hopeful.

"No. I'm gonna have the Moonet for myself. No matter the consequences." My words were final. I needed to find another way to streak some magic from Lily. It should be more than enough to build my own army of supernatural creatures and regain my title of god of Chaos. Because that's all that I cause.

"Well what do you want me to do? I don't know how we can get anything from her again." Xavia complained.

"What do we have that little witch for?" I asked.

Xavia started to look a bit nervous. "Uhm, yeah. About that," I stood up straight. "Savannah told Lily about the whole thing. About our plans to capture her so that you can..."

"What?!" I screamed in disbelief. I knew that stupid little b*tch was going to do something like this. "Where the hell is she?"

"She's still at the pack house." Xavia sounded scared. "Please, Lionel, calm down. Alright? We'll find a way."

"Find a way my ass! I should probably just kill those goddamn parents of hers." Her annoying parents were still in my dungeon. They're a joke. Calling themselves Sorcerer and Sorceress when they can't even get themselves out of my wrath.

"Lionel, no! Don't do that." Xavia rushed to my side. "I know another witch. I'll get her to help us out. Well get Lily for you."

I looked down at her beautiful, terrified face. I pushed a stray strand of blonde hair behind her air and tilted her chin up. "Oh you better, sweetheart."

°°°
And that was the jerk's P.O.V. Nothing else.

Please vote or comment or both!

-°°°ndasa°°°