Chapter 19

[A/N] » This chappie will all be in Lily's P.O.V. : p

I would say that I overreacted the last time. Right now, it was becoming more and more unbearable. The attacks from Lionel won't stop. They keep coming everyday, like they're on freaking rush hour or something.

"Ow." Matthew winced as the peroxide-coated cotton came in contact with his wound. He had gotten hurt from the fighting. A huge wound formed into his right arm.

"Sorry." I threw the cotton down. That's not going to make it any better. I moved my fingers across his wound, willing it to heal.

Matthew stopped me. "Lily, stop. You've been healing everyone with your magic since this morning. You're obviously drained and tired. The wound will eventually heal."

I pulled my fingers out of his hand. "It's okay. This one won't take away too much from me." I lied. This was still a pretty big spell. But I couldn't leave such a deep wound on Matthew.
I carried on with it. I could feel him getting better, and me weaker. My eyes started to close unconsciously. I really didn't feel good.

"Lily!" Matthew screamed before I plunged into darkness.

°°°
I woke up slowly on my bed. It was dark outside. I pulled away the covers drawn over me and sat on the edge of the bed. I tried getting up but my feet chipped out on me and I lost my balance. I was about to fall to the floor when a pair of arms caught me.

"Whoa. Easy, tiger." Chad sat me back on the bed. "You shouldn't be up. Get some rest."

"I can't rest. Not knowing what's going on out there." I tried to protest but my mate is such a hard head.

"Baby, relax. Dad and I are taking care of everything. You should just worry about recovering." Chad kissed my forehead. Then the weirdest thing happened. I really don't know how to explain it, but when Chad kissed me, I felt a strong stream of energy surging from him to me. I felt my joints strengthening and my heart pumping a bit faster. It was like I was filled with this newfound power. But from Chad.

"What was that?" Chad asked in amazement, indicating that he had felt it too.

I smiled. "I'm guessing your new powers are kicking in."

Chad smirked casually. "Yeah because I hooked up with a certain someone."

I fake glared at him and feigned hurt. "Hooked up? Was that all it was to you?!"

"Shit." Chad stuttered. Ha! He believed me. Let me keep this up for a little bit. "Babe, of course not. I swear! Us mating for the first time meant so much to me."

I laughed, Chad looking at me quizzically. "I'm kidding, baby." I climbed on top of him. "You mean what you said about our mating process."

He hugged me to him. "No. I meant what I said about us making love. Damn you were amazing." Chad's eyes wandered down to my lips.

I pulled my top off, leaving my chest bare. "Well, I'm sure we can relive the night of our life."

Chad's eyes darkened lustfully. "I like the way you think, girl." He pulled his shirt over his head and flipped me over.

°°°

I woke up in our bed for the second time, except this time I was completely naked under the sheets with a sleeping Chad. I kissed his lips softly, so that I wouldn't wake him, and pulled myself out of bed. I took Chad's shirt and put it on, inhaling his pomegranate scent.

I went to the bathroom with some clothes and decided on taking a quick shower.

Once I was done, I slipped my clothes on and went to the mirror. I was washing my face when I felt something on the mirror. I looked up to see a forming circle on the glass.