Chapter 7

Pic of Haley (Miranda Cosgrove)^^^^

°°°

Lily's P.O.V

"Please, Adam?" I whined to Adam. We were in an ice cream shop picking up some ice cream for the pack. He insisted on getting me strawberry but I wanted vanilla. Being himself, Adam tried to protest against vanilla, more than possibly just making up random stuff about all the reasons why I shouldn't eat the flavour ice cream. So now I'm begging him.

"No, vanilla's nasty," I rolled my eyes at him, irritated at his silliness.

"Come on," I glared and rolled my eyes. "Not because you don't like it doesn't mean that it's the worst thing, you know." He still wouldn't budge so I decided to annoy him. "Please! Please! Pleeeeeeaaaaassseee!"

Adam groaned in defeat. "Fine. Just cut that out and don't eat it near me," I squealed in delight when he ordered a large tub just for me. He paid the cashier and she passed us the 20 bags filled with ice cream tubs. The cashier gave us a weird look but I shrugged it off.

We loaded Adam's car with the bags, which took up a lot of space by the way. The smell of ice cream was pretty pungent and I had to resist the urge to take my tub out of the bag.

"Don't even think about it," Adam warned, feeling the hunger radiating off me.

"I wasn't going to," I lied through my teeth. If he couldn't tell that I was lying he would be a definite dumb ass.

"Sure you weren't," Adam mocked. I rolled my eyes and kicked my seat back.

A few minutes later, I could somehow smell something delicious. I bolted upright and my mouth watered at seeing Domino's.

"Pull over!" I screamed. Adam quickly stepped a little on the brakes, pulling over near the joint.

"TF?!" Adam yelled, his chest heaving in surprise. Sorry, Adam but when a girl's hungry a girl's hungry.

Ignoring his question I told him, "Park the car. You're buying pizza." I heard Adam groan so I leapt out of the car before he could protest. I literally ran to the entrance but stopped to wait for Adam.

My patience level was very low so I couldn't help but to yell at Adam, "Will you hurry up! You're walking like you're sore!" He glared at me and I laughed, barging into Domino's without him. The erotic smell of pizza made my stomach growl, reminding me of its hungry state. Adam finally caught up to me at the counter and he ordered 3 boxes of pepperoni and 1 box of cheese just for me.

I was grinning by the time we got the pizzas and were back on the road. Not even a second after jumping back into Adam's car I tore open my box of pizza. Boy were my taste buds pleased.

"I know someone else that would please your taste buds." Chastity teased me, obviously referring to Chad. I blushed at the thought. Come to think of it, Chad and I have never kissed before, despite knowing each other forever. I've always wondered what our first kiss would be like though. I heard there would be fireworks setting off inside our mouths and tingles across our lips. Hell, I haven't kissed a guy before. I'm just hoping that my first time-my first time kissing...your minds are dirty-will be...magical. You know?

I shrugged off my kissing thoughts and went back to my beautiful pizza.

°°°
It was about 7:30 when Adam and I reached home. Ever so carefully, we took the pizzas and bags of ice cream inside and to the kitchen. How we even managed, I don't know.

Chad, Matthew, Simon and Hunter were in the kitchen talking. Chad was sitting on top of the island, Matthew was leaning on the fridge while Simon and Hunter were standing by the counters. The "boy squad" as I like to call them looked up when they sensed our coming.