Chapter 15

Pic of Lily at the beach in her bikini. That is actually the actress I'm using for Lily, she's soo gorgeous... ^^^^

°°°

Lily's P.O.V.

"Yes!" The whole lot of us cheered. Me, Chad, Kara, Taylor, Louis, Haley, Rachael, Savannah *rolls eyes*, Adam, Matthew, Simon and Hunter, were all in the living room with Alpha Michael who just agreed to let us go to a beach after much convincing. Seriously, the guy is really stubborn and hard to agree with. Hmm, I wonder how that goes when Luna Violet wants him to get out?

Ewwww. Bad idea thinking that. I gagged.

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you don't reveal yourselves. There'll be lots of humans out there and we can't have them knowing about us. One slip up, and I mean ONE, and you're all coming home. Got it?" Alpha Michael used his Alpha voice with command and we nodded respectfully. Except for Chad who just nodded nonchalantly.

After giving us one final raised eyebrow, which he's pretty good at doing, Alpha left us to get going.

"I can't believe it!" Adam exclaimed excitedly. "I haven't been to the beach in ages." We all could agree with that. We weren't exactly allowed to go out in public human places that much for fear of being exposed. So this is big, like the Big Show big.

"I know. I'm soo excited." Rachael clapped her hands and squealed, grabbing Savannah's hand and pulling her up the stairs behind her. My eyes followed her with a scrutinizing glare. I still didn't trust her. How could I? She's plotting to kill me. So far she hasn't shown anything to make me confront her. But don't I worry. She'll slip up eventually.

"You alright?" Chad's breath came down on my neck making a pleasurable shiver run down my spine. I tore my eyes away from the retreating girls.

"Yeah. Come on, let's go pack." I pulled Chad behind me and up to our room. God it feels good saying that.

"You know, I'm not too keen on you going to the beach. You're still going through the heat process and the guys will just stare at you like a piece of meat, especially when you're in your bikini." Chad growled. I squeezed his hands tightly, trying to calm him down.

"Chad, it's only 1 more day. I love seeing you jealous but you've got to get over that," He pouted. "Besides, you think I want the females to try and flaunt their junk in front of your face? Especially those plastic human girls." Chad laughed and I punched him on the arm.

"And you said I was jealous." He shook his head and opened the door for me. I ran to the closet and picked out two bags for us to carry. Then I dug around in a drawer for a bikini set. I settled for a yellow/tan one. This will look so hot and Chad for sure will notice. My cheeks flushed.

Chad was packing a few toiletries as well so I picked out teal and white trunks for him and threw it in his bag.

"Babe!" Chad called to me from the bathroom. I looked up and hummed. "Are you gonna need your shampoo?"

"Yeah." Chad returned with two towels, a container of body wash and my shampoo. He stuffed them in his and my bag. Before forgetting, I grabbed a pair of flip flops for myself seeing as Chad was already wearing his.

"I'm gonna go change into my bikini, OK?" Chad frowned.

"No, change here." He begged as I grinned.

"Nuh-uh." I waved my fingers in front of his face. "You don't see any of this until the time comes." I laughed over the dominance I had over him all the way to the bathroom.

After changing, I admired myself in the full length mirror. Wow, I am hot, not to be conceited or anything. The bikini top held my breasts perfectly, giving them a firmer look. My curves were on point, they were the second best features on my body. Those abs that I was working on showed visibly in a sexy, feminine way. Thankfully, my legs looked longer and I smiled, glad for one of the advantages of being tall. Satisfied with how I looked, I pulled on a pair of white Jean shorts and slipped on my flip flops. Can't forget them shades.