Dance

Zayden Carter
I woke up and got out of bed. I grabbed my robe and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and looked in the mirror.

Your pretty and don't let anyone tell you different. Love yourself chile. the wise words of my grandmother played in my head.

I just bust out in tears its hard to love yourself when no one ever showed you what real love is.

My grandma was my all and all. She died when I was 7. It really broke my heart because she was the only person that showed love to me. It hurt because I couldn't love myself and still can't.

I wiped my face and dropped my robe. I looked at the permanent marks of my past. I still have a cut on my stomach from when my mother cut me. She hated me so much.

"You fucking whore" my mom yelled at seven year old me

"I fucking hate you. Your the reason you father left. He hated me because I wouldn't give you him"

My dad was sick bastard. He wanted to have sex with his own six year old daughter. That was the only time my mom saved me.

That's why my dad left us because my mom wouldnt let him fuck me. He got her hooked on drugs. I was a crack baby because my sorry ass father got her hooked no drugs while she was pregnant. I was born with drugs in my system.

I always loved my mother until I was six and she started letting men touch me.

"Bitch you did this, k could happily married but your stupid ass came along" she was high as hell

"I wish I would have got that abortion. You'll never be good for anything but laying on your back" she continuously yelled bad things at me as I stood in the kitchen doorway.

"I HATE YOU" she said as she jabbed a knife into my stomach

I splashed water on my face and stepped in the shower.

I took a quick shower and stepped out. I rapped a towel around my naked body. I did my hygiene and went in my room to get dressed.

I put on a cropped sweat shirt, some sweat pants, and all white Jordans. I put my hair in two braids.

I got in my hot pink mustang and headed to my dance studio. I own a studio called Diamond's.

It took some time but I did everything that I had to do to get my studio. When I pulled up some of my class was here already. I walked up to them.

"Hey coach"
"Hey you guys"

I unlocked the building and went in. I went to my office and dropped my bag. I went back and waited for the rest of my class.

When they got here I stood up to give instructions.

"Okay today we are going over the dance from last week" I said

The girls and boys paired up. I turned on my remix of back to sleep by chris brown and i like by tink. They knew the dance so I just sat back and watched threw the mirror as I did it along with them.

When I got done correcting people we did it again. It looked good to me so we moved on the the next dance. I turned on ride by ciara.

We did the routine over and over again. I did what I was supposed to do and that was it.

I went home, smoked a blunt, and went to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^
Love y'all💞😍
Vote💌
Comment 💬
Follow me👥👣

~👑Queen Victoria