3 Months Later

Zayden
"AWE FUCK ME" I yelled as Aaron hit it from the back

Just a few hours ago, we got married. It was the best wedding ever. Now we were on our honeymoon.

"Fuck im coming" I screamed

Soon after I felt my cum oozing down my thighs. He flipped me over and entered me again.

"Who's pussy is this" Aaron grunted

I just moaned as a response.

"Answer me" he spanked my pussy, making a splashy sound in my wetness

The pain felt good. He rubbed it and stroked me again.

"Answer me"

I didn't say anything again on purpose because I was loving the pain from his spanking. That's exactly what he did, he slapped his rough fingers against my throbbing clit, making another splash. I let out a loud moan and he smirked. He leaned down to whisper to me.

"You like that" he said into my ear as he slapped my clit

I nodded really fast as I moaned. He licked my neck and gave my clit another slap, this time harder than the last. I felt so fucking good.

"AWE FUCK ITS YOUR PUSSY" I moaned as the pain and pleasure made to perfect combination to make me cum.

It oozed down my pussy and to my ass, where it landed on the bed. He stuck the three fingers, that had my wetness on them, into his mouth. I came again just watching him.

It amazed me at how he had such a huge affect on me. He gave me some deep long strokes until he pulled out. I sat yo and took him into my mouth. I tasted my juices and cum on his dick. Might I add I taste pretty damn good. I moved my head at a fast paste. I hollowed my jaws and sucked harder. I grazed my teeth against his vain and he came alot. It was like his saved up cum just for this day.

His cum leaked from my mouth as I swallowed. I took him from my mouth and he laid down on my now flat stomach. He rubbed my clit and kissed my stomach. He stuck a finger into me as he went down to eat me out.

He licked his two finger and dove into me. I arched my back and used my elbows for support. I looked down as he moved his head side to side. He looked me into my eyes with a piercing look. I looked him into the the as well until I was close.

I was so close as he squeezed my left breast. My head went back and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was on an intimate high as my cum went into his mouth.

He raised my leg and entered me again. I gasped as he went at a fast pace. He wrapped his hand around my neck as proceeded. He went so hard.

I grabbed the sheets and tried to run. He grabbed my hips and kept me from running. I screamed as he fucked me hard. I could feel him so far into my stomach that I thought it was gonna come out of my mouth.

I laid back and was out like a light. I couldn't help that i was tired.

Aaron
I put her ass to sleep.

I finally get to call Zayden my wife. My partner, my forever, the mother on my son, and my bestfriend. She is everything that I could ever ask for in a woman.

I kissed her lips and fell asleep next to Zayden. Im addicted to the pussy.

^^^^^^^
LOVE YALL 💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria