23

"Ima love you like we grown tonight. Ima pick you up and we gone ride like we grown tonight. With the roof let back, hands up, girl we on" -Trevor Jackson

**1 week**
Zayden

Today is my 23rd birthday. I'm so excited. I woke up in Kevin's arms. A few days ago i re-dyed my hair to red.

I turned over and kissed his cheek. He was awake before me and was watching me like a creep.

"What you looking at creep" I said

"A monkey" he replied

"Not funny" I started laughing with him

I laid my head on his chest as he played in my hair.

"I'm just playing baby"

"Mhmn betta be"

"Wat eva I need you to get up and get dressed"

"For wat"

"Because I said so" he smacked my ass and I moaned "you a freak"

"sì papì, Pero yo soy su monstruo" I said (yes daddy, but I'm your freak)

"sí es usted" he kissed my nose and I scrunched up my face (yes you are)

I climbed in his lap to straddle his lap and kissed his neck. I kissed all down his chest.

"No, es su cumpleaños para que su placer" he said (no, it's your birthday so your pleasure)

He tore off my panties.

"You buying me ne-" I was cut off by his finger going in and out of me

"Ugh fuck"

He kept going. All you could hear was the sound of my juices and my moans. It feels so damn good and the best part is I can call this man my boyfriend.

***5:30 pm***

I had already got my nails done with yaya today so all I had to do was get dressed.

I got dressed in a red crop top, a red matching pencil skirt, and red red bottoms. I put on my gold Rolex, some red lipstick, mascara, gold hoop earrings, and the gold neck lace that Kevin gave me earlier. I parted my hair down the middle.

I grabbed my gold clutch and phone, then walked down stairs. I was greeted with a sexy ass Kevin at the end of the steps.

He had on a white botton up, white jeans, all white J's, a gold Rolex, a gold chain, and some black nerd glasses.

I bit my bottom lip

Kevin
Zayden came down those stairs and I swear she could stop the whole world, just by the way she looked.