Long Time

Zayden
Today has been okay. I've had better days but I'm living.

I woke the kids up to do hygiene and get dressed. I wanted to introduce my daughter to my old life of dancing. I miss it so much. Dancing used to be my life until the kids became my world.

"Izzy you wanna go to dance with mommy" I asked her

"I wanna go too" kiz whined

"Okay well you both wanna go"

"Yeessss" they were so happy

I wish I could be happy like them but at least I can find joy in their smiles. God knows I would do anything to keep them happy and get to see them smile.

"Okay well finish your breakfast and we can go"

"Okay"
*
*
*
*
Kiz ended up going to my dad's house because he said he has a new four wheeler.

When me and Izzy got to my old studio, I took the keys out. I haven't been here since my 23 birthday. I miss this place.

"Okay baby put your bag down over there" I pointed to the bench

"Okay" she said

"So you wanna learn to dance like mommy"

She nodded. "Okay give me my phone"

She ran to my sack and got my phone from the top. I taught her little leg stretches and things to loosen up.

I walked over to the stereo and plugged up my phone. I put on Boss by Fifth Harmony.

"Okay now you have to start off like this" I said fixing her legs

"Now you hands like this"

I fixed her hand and slowly went threw the whole routine. We had so much fun going threw the dance moves and I enjoyed teaching her. It wasn't that hard because my baby us a natural, just like her mommy.

"Okay so where do you wanna eat"

"Can we get ice cream"

"Anything for my baby" I pinched her cheeks

We got our stuff together to leave. We put our stuff in the trunk and I strapped her in her car seat.

We left home singing A thousand miles by Venessa Carlton

"Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound" 

We started laughing. These are the times I like. I love my kids with all my heart.

^^^^^^
Love y'all💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria