Happy

The next day
Zayden

I woke up and smiled. I am Mrs. Griffin. I tried to get up but my body was numb.

Shit I thought

I looked over at Aaron as he slept.

"Babe!" I yelled

He turned over and groaned

"Aaron! Baby!" I yelled

"What" he groaned

"Can you help me baby" I smirked

"What's wrong" he turned over to face me with a concerned look

"Im numb"

He got up and walked around the bed to my side of the bed.
*
*
*
*
The plan ride was the worst. There was this whiny brat behind me kicking my seat. I turned around and slapped that chap and Aaron almost fought the dad.

I was pissed because I had to hold my pee for 30 minutes cause some old ass fat man was in there. I wanted to fight everyone. I was pissed at everything.

When we finally made it home, I went to sleep right after my shower.

Aaron
"Hey kids" I spoke to them when I came and got them. I picked up the carseat and strapped all three kids in the black Escalade with cream interior.

When I got home it was quiet in the house and the Kiz and Izzy fell asleep on the way home. I put Islah in one arm, Khaza in the other, and AJ was in my hands in between them. I put Kiz and Izzy in their rooms after I sat AJ in his.

I went to AJ's room and picked him. He smiled and me, showing his deep dimples that he got from me. I blew on his stomach and watched him laugh. He is my pride and joy. I love this little boy like no other and to have this baby with my wife was the best feeling in the world. I have the best family ever.

"Having fun" Zayden appeared at the door

"A whole lot" I said

She came and gave me a peck on the lips. She picked Aj up and sat in my lap.

"Hey momma's baby" she said in the little baby voice

He squealed and laughed kicking his feet in the air. It feels good to be happy. I put up with alot of shit before I met Zayden but she was a ray if sunshine in my time of darkness and so was i to her.

Zayden
Im finally happy, I can finally smile without my heart aching. And I'm also married without false promises. It is the best feeling in the world to smile at my family and be happy.

I went threw alot but Zayden got this.

^^^^^^^^^^
Love yall
Vote comment
Follow me

~Queen Victoria