Don't

***1Year&2months***
Kevin

"Islah come pick up your mess" I yell and proceeded to the kitchen

"Daddy when can I see mommy again" she whined

"When she comes back from that place" I said back

"But I wanna see mommy again, daddy please" she had the puppy dog eyes

"Okay, ima call first and see if abuelo will let us stay" I said

"Okay" she ran back in the living room to pick up her toys

Were permanently in Puerto Rico, but I fly us out there with Benzino to see Zayden at least once a month.

"Hey Benz I wanted to know if I could fly us out sometime this week" I asked

"Man you know I would never deny my niños grandes" he said

Yes, I teach the kids Spanish. I want them to learn about their Puerto Rican heritage. I think they should know it.

"Alright well I'm flying us out tomorrow" I said

Zayden
It feels refreshing to be free. I now had to start over and live my life with my kids.

Its been three days that I've been living with my dad. Its been okay but I need to get job. But today, I'm changing my look.

I was now I, the bathroom with some scissors, hair bleach, hair dye, and a wand. I started off in the shower. I put on my pink robe and blow dried my black curly hair. I flat ironed my hair and grabbed it. I eventually stopped pulling my hair long enought to get it right.

I took the black scissors and cut my hair off right above my shoulders. I did that to my whole head and cut a bang kinda. I took the hair bleach and bleached my ends but not my roots, I left those black.

I then died my hair in a pink highlight way, but it was more than just highlights. Then I switched the wand for a curling iron. I put my hair in big curls.

I was loving my look so I got dressed. I put on a grey shirt, some bleached skinny jeans, and some grey Roshes. I put on a gold chain and some diamond studs. I headed out my room door with my phone and keys in hand.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw Kevin at the bottom with my baby.

"My babies" I broke out into tears running to them

"Mommy" they cheered

"I missed you two so much"

"I miss you too mommy" Izzy said

"Ma-ma me miss wuo"

All I could do was cry at this point. I missed Kiz's first birthday. I'm a bad mother. I'm worst than my mom.

"Baby it's okay" Athena rubbed my back when I let go of the kids

"It's not okay. I'm a bad mother. Hell I'm doing worst than Tracy" I said

"You'll be okay" Kevin said

"You" I pointed at him "don't even talk to me, don't think about me and don't even look at me"

I still had my keys in hand so I walked away. By now it's about 7pm so ima find somewhere to go.

Kevin
That kinda hurt. Yes I still love Zayden. I also know the kids miss her a lot. Hell i miss her crazy ass.
*
*
*
*
I woke up around 6am. I checked on the kids to make sure they were still asleep. I went to the kitchen to fix some cereal or some.

Rrrr

I heard the front door creek open. I went to the door of the kitchen and watched a tired Zayden try to sneak up stairs.

"Where you been Zayden" I scared the shit outta her

^^^^^^^^
Love y'all💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria