Nice to Meet You

Kevin in mm

"Stay blessed my Nigga, blessed my Nigga. Think about it, it could be worst my Nigga. Don't stress my Nigga, yes my nigga. We all blessed my nigga" -Schoolboy Q

Zayden Carter

I was walking in the grocery store looking for some cereal. I grabbed the honey bunches of oats and continued walking. I stopped at the frosted flakes. I stood on my tippy toes and me being 5'2½ wasn't helping me reach the high ass box.

"Fuck" I mumbled jumping but failing to get the cereal.

"Here Lil mama" a deep voice says handing it to me

I looked up at him and damn was he fine. I licked my lips at him. I had to look up because he was sooooo much taller than me.

He was caramel skinned, low cut, about 6'4, and alotta tattoos. I have a few but he got a whole bunch. I was staring at him.

He cleared his throat, knocking me out of my trans. "My bad but damn"

"Wats yo name showty" he licked his lips with a seductive smirk

"Zayden Carter" I bit my bottom lip

"Kevin Gates" he stuck his hand out

Kevin Gates

She smiled. She got pretty teeth and a nice demeanor. I just realized she got on what seems like an old collage shirt and some sweats but she still looked pretty.

"Aye man come on" TCee said

"I'm in a rush it was nice to meet cha" I said letting go of her hand

She smiled again "see you around" she said

I walked off and headed to the car with TCee. Zayden is beautiful. Its something about her that makes me want to get to see her true colors, the real her.

"Aye man, who was the fine shorty" TCee asked

"I saw her in the cereal aisle struggling to get some cereal so I helped her out. I don't even know her, besides her name"

"Wats her name"

"Zayden"

"That name sounds so familiar"

I just nodded and sparked my freshly rolled blunt. I took a long pull and relaxed.

**11:00pm**
Zayden Carter

I just got up from a nap. After I left the store, I went to the studio then the mall with Teayania (Tea-yan-nah). Teayania is my best friend since middle school. When my grandma died Teayania was the new kid in school and we just clicked. She was new and I was lonely. She was there for me and I was there for her. We both had our differences but we always found ourselves back to being friends.

"Sis we need to go out" Teayania begged

She crashed at my house after the mall.

"Okay were tho"

"Idk but we need to go out" she said

"Alright but let me put up my clothes from the mall first"

"Okay but be ready by 11:00"

"Okay"

She left and I went back upstairs to put up my clothes and get dressed.

^^^^^^^^^^
I know its short but give some feed back.

Love y'all😘💞
Vote📋📩
Comment💬📝
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria