Baby Girl???

"Life asked death, "why do people hate me but love you" and death replied "because your a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth" " -unknown

***3months***
Kevin

"mmmm, this feels so good" Zay moaned as I messaged her feet

"I wish you stop moaning like that" I said

"I just feels so good, and have you seen my feet cause I haven't" she said about to cry

"don't cry girl"

"but im so damn fat and I look like a fucking whale" she said through tears

I crawled up the bed to be next to her. I pulled her in my arms. "baby your not fat your just pregnant. There is no need to cry because its just my seed in there"

I knew what to say by now. she does this almost everyday. I love her but this crying is very aggravating. Its not that big of a deal because I know its the hormones so I cant complain to much, she might kill me.

"baby can you fix me something to eat please" she asked after she stopped crying

"yea"

I went down stairs and fixed her a sandwich. I went back up stairs and took a bite out of it at the door. When I gave her the sandwich she started crying.

"whats wrong now" I asked

"you ate my sandwich" she burst into tears

"please don't cry"

"I don't want it anymore" she cried and whined

"but I can fix another" I pleaded

"no I said I don't want it now" she got mad and threw the plate but took a bite out of the sandwich

she is too much to handle. it is very difficult when you have a fiancé that's nine months pregnant and trying to make music. It gets harder and harder everytime.

"I'm sorry" she started crying again and got up to walk towards me

"Look it's okay" I kissed her fore head

"No, I'm gonna clean this mess up and make it up to you okay" she rubbed my chest

I nodded and fell back on the bed. By the time she came back to clean up the mess I was knock out.

Zayden

I'm so damn emotional. I cry all the time, sometimes for no reason.

After I cleaned up my mess, Kevin was sleeping. His mouth wide open, one hand under his neck and the other on his chest with his knees on down off the bed. I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants.

I swiftly took his huge dick out and stroked it. It started getting hard in my hands and moving around in his sleep.

"Zayden" he moaned in his sleep. I knew he was gonna wake up so I took ad much as I could into my mouth.

"Fuck girl" he said when he woke up "sssssss"

I grazed my teeth in him and kept going up and down. His eyes were closed tight and his toes curled up. He had both his hands on back of my head. I deep throated him and almost gagged.

"Fuck, I'm finna bust"

I moved and stroked until he bust on my hand. I got up and got a wet towel. I went in the room and cleaned him up and my hand. I went back and brushed my teeth really good.

When I got done, I went in the room and laid down.

"Thank you baby" he pecked my lips and put a hand on my huge belly
*
*
*
*
I shot up in the bed, to sharp pains.

"Uhhhh" I groaned and held my stomach

I felt another pain and I pissed myself.

"I know you didn't just piss in this bed again"

"I think my damn water broke asshole" I said through clenched teeth and I grabbed his collar "and it was your fault for taking so long in the bathroom when your son was sitting on my bladder"

It was silent. "Now go get my bag and let's go"

He nodded and left the room. I got up and put on slippers. I tried to make it down the stairs but sat down due to the pain. Kevin picked me up and took me to the car.
*
*
*
*
"Push one more time" the doctor said

I pushed and heard loud cries. "Its a girl"

"Girl??" Kevin and I asked

"Yes it seems your doctor made a mistake on your charts"

I really didn't care what she was as long as she was healthy. Kevin cut the umbilical card, they cleaned her and gave her to me. Then Yaya walked in.

"Hey my babes" her loud ass walked in

"Hey" I spoke softly

"What's her name" the nurse came back with his certificate

"Islah Koren Gates" Me and Kevin said at the same time

I looked at him and smiled. He pecked my lips several times and took Islah from my arms.

Kevin
I couldn't be more happy but my pissed I bought all that high ads boy shit. I have my first kid, and it's a girl. Any way I can't believe it. This is the greatest moment of my life.

I looked at Islah and I saw me. She looks just like me but has Zay's eyes.

^^^^^^^^^
I had to change this and make it a girl because Kevin's pretty little girl is the oldest, but anywhore I changed my mind about ending the book so soon

Love y'all💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria