LOVE ME!!

"A psychological pain is no terms traumatic than a physical one, for the body heals easier than the heart. Be careful of harming those you love"
-unknown

Zayden
I woke up at our 3am to hear moaning. I was curious so I got outta bed. I walked down the hall and heard loud grunts. It was coming from the lower guest room.

I went to that room and I could have died. But I instead I fell to my knees in tears. He cheated...again, he lied...again, he broke my heart...again.

I let the tears fall as they please. I quietly went to the closet upstairs and got my 9mm. I was so mad right now.

I quietly walked into the room and it was as if everything stopped when I cocked my gun.

"How" I said with a shaky voice

"B-baby put the gun down" Kevin said

"That's not what I asked you" I slapped him in the face with my gun. "Get. Up"

I yelled and everyone had a piece of the sheet around them.

"How could you run a train on this bitch. Her loose ass pussy" I grabbed Teayania by her wave and pointed the gun at her head. "Huh"

This is the time where to voices tell me to kill this bitch, but I want answers first.

"It it was a mistake" Kevin pleaded

"How was it a mistake that your dick fell in this endless thirty foot pussy" I dug the gun in her temple

No body said anything. I reached down and shot her in the stomach. She cried out in pain.

"Shhhh it's okay" I said and rubbed her hair with blood on my hands

"Omg baby" Chris was about to run to us but I pointed the gun at him

"Take another step and it's your life" he didn't move "smart choice"

I smiled and rubbed Yaya's head again. I turned her around and pistol whipped that hoe. She fell to the ground in pain.

"Why can't you love me" I looked at Kevin but pointed the gun to Chris. I was on the verge of breaking down

"Baby I do love you" He said

"What did I do to make you hate me" the tears where running again, along with snot.

"Nothing baby I promise" he looked so guilty

The same look my mom gave me at that table. The same look that white man gave me after he raped me, over and over again. The same look Teayania gave me when I lost my babies. The same look Kevin gave me the other two times he cheated.

Yea that's right, more than a year ago Kevin cheated again. The bitch got pregnant and had Khaza. He's not mine but I sure do love him like he is. But any way that bitch died giving birth to him.

"You don't love me" I stood over Yaya with the gun pointed at her

"You don't love me" I whispered "YOU DONT LOVE ME" I yelled

I sobbed. I wiped my nose with my shirt and looked at him. "WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME"

I accidentally pulled the trigger. Just like that Yaya had a bullet in her forehead.

I dropped to my knees "i...I just want you to love me"

I was on my knees still as Chris ran over to Yaya's dead body. I had blood all over me.

"Please baby wake up" Chris cried

"WHY CANT YOU LOVE ME" I cried out

"We gotta call the police" I heard Chris say

But by now I was in the corner rocking.

Kevin
This wasn't supposed to happen. She wasn't supposed to die.

I looked over at Zayden. She was rocking and pulling her hair. She was in the corner mumbling to herself. I stood frozen as Chris called the police.

When the police got here, Zayden had a gun to her head. She was still mumbling to herself.

"Ma'am put the gun down" the woman officer said

Zayden
"You should do it now"
"You don't have anyone left"
"He can't love you right"

The voices where too loud for me to hear what was going on around me. I haven't cocked the gun as I saw someone walking towards me.

I said something but couldn't hear myself over the voices. Everything was so loud. I felt the gun being removed from my hand.

1-800-CHOKE-DAT-HOE
The police took the gun from her hand. They tried to put her in hand cuffs but she restrained. They got two people to grab her arms.

"WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME" she cried as they drug her out

All if a sudden, blood trickled down her legs. They took her too and ambulance and a gave her a shot in her neck.

Zayden was at her breaking point. She was very sick in the head. Her disease wasn't getting better at this point. But somewhere on the inside, Zayden thought it felt good to kill Teayania.

Kevin was miserable. He actually does love Zayden. He wasn't thinking at the moment when he cheated, it just happened.

"What am I gonna do" Kevin mumbled and went back to the bedroom. He packed his clothes and later the kid's clothes. It took a while but he managed to find tickets to Puerto Rico.

^^^^^^
I know y'all probably hate me but it had to be done. Plus I was running out of ideas and came out with this.

Love y'all💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria