Day After

Everyone in mm

Real bosses don't talk, we just sit back and listen" -Young Dolph

Kevin Gates

I woke up in some tight pussy. The shit was gripping too.

I gripped her fat ass and stroked in and out if her. She was moving in her sleep so I kept going. She was so wet so I slid in and out.

Zayden woke up and bit my neck. It really turned me on. I grabbed her thighs and pushed her up. I rammed her down really fast and hard. She shed some tears and cried out loudly.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk"

********
Zayden Carter
I cried as I put my clothes back on. I didn't mean to sleep with Kevin, but we were so drunk. Hell I don't even remember what happened after I had my third glass of henny and two more shots of vodka.

"Why you crying" he asked me

I shook my head no and finished fixing my hair up. "Can you take me back to the club" I whispered

"Yea" he grabbed his keys

I wiped my tears and grabbed my heels. I feel like a dirty whore. I am just disgusted with myself. I can't believe I would let myself do this shit. Why did I have to get so drunk.

I limped to his car as it rained. He unlocked his car and we got in. The ride there was silent. When we got there he pulled up and I hurried out. I tried but failed to run to my Audi in tears.

When I got there, I looked in my glove compartment and pulled out a blunt and a small bottle of E&J. I lit it and sat back. I took a long pull from the blunt and exhaled. I took a big swallow of E&J. I did that for a little while then I almost left my body, when I got a knock on the window. I rolled my foggy window down.

"What" I lowly said to Kevin

"Let me in" he said

I rolled my window back up. I put the blunt in my mouth and unlocked the door. He got in and sat back.

"What do you want" my blunt moved up and down with each word

"Why were you crying this morning and why you start crying when you got out my car"

"Because I feel like a nasty whore I haven't had sex in two years be-because I didn't want to just be a one night stand and end up like Tracy" I took a deep breath as hot tears rolled down my face. My gut told me it was safe to tell him.

Tracy is my mother. My father was originally a one night stand and my mom got pregnant. She ran into him again and told him about it. At first he denied it but he was there when I was born and found out that I was his.

"I'm sorry ma"

"Don't be. It's not your fault, I let myself do this now I have to deal with it" I shrugged and wiped my face

"Well you don't have to be a ONE night stand" he said rubbing circles on my thigh

He got closer to my now dripping wet pussy. I wanted this but not with just anybody. I got knocked out of my thoughts by him sticking his thick finger inside me. I gasped and threw my head back. My eyebrows where scrunched up together and my mouth in and "o" form. He took my blunt and put it out.

I moaned as his finger went in and out if me. I was getting wetter and wetter.

"Agh mmmm" I moaned

He kept going. I couldn't take much longer as my breathing got shallow.

"I'm cumin" I said

I few more pumps and I came all over his hand and ruined my panties. He took his finger out of my tights and licked my cum off slowly. I was turned on to the max.

He let the seatback and i climbed on his lap. Every thought i just had went out the window as he pulled my tighs all the way down.

^^^^^^^^^
Chris is TCee's real name

Love y'all💕💗
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣👥

~👑Queen Victoria