Chill Time

"This one Bitch you can count on. She down with a nigga, she ride for him. Loyal Bitch, Real rider, a Nigga need her, She stand beside him" -Plies

Zayden

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. It smells so fucking good. I flung the covers off me, revealing my naked body. I pulled my shaking legs off the bed. I took a step and fell down.

My legs stared to have a burning sensation. My kat is really sore. It hurt so bad that I started crying.

"Kevinnnn" I yelled between cries

I called him a few more times before he actually came. He bust in the room.

"What wrong Zay"

"My fucking legs are locked up and hurt like hell"

"Awe come'ere bae" I gave him a death glare "not a good choice of words, but stop crying"

He wiped my tears and pecked my lips.

"I'm gone take you to the bathroom"

I nodded. He picked me up bridal style. He already had me some hot bath water with bubbles. He carefully placed me in there.

"Thanks boo" I kissed his cheek

"No problem" he left

I sat back in the water and let the water relax me.

Kevin

I took the pancakes from ihop out the box along with the rest of the breakfast. I tried to cook but I burned it. I can't cook worth shit but at least I tried.

I sat the food on the table and went up stairs to check on Zayden. I went in the room to see her naked, limping to the closet.

I snuck up behind her and smacked her ass. She went falling down on the floor.

"Estúpido bastardo , mis piernas son putos idiota insensible !" She shouted (you studio bastard, my fucking legs are numb ass hole!)

"I'm sorry baby"

"Obtener la cogida lejos de mí perra" she said barely able to get up (get away from me bitch)

She finally got up off the floor. I understood everything she said and I'm not leaving her alone.

"Oh so I'm a Bitch now" I said

"Sì perra" (yes bitch)

I thought I was sexy the way she rolled her R's. Even tho I'm a bit used to it but it's still sexy from her.

She shut the door to her walking in closet and came back out in some sweats and a sports bra. I licked my lips because she's still beautiful with out even trying. Just the way she smiles, the way the walks, the way she loves hard, the way her face gets scrunched up in the cutest way when I kiss her nose. Everything about her is just so beautiful to me and I'm falling in love. Look at me, turning all soft and shit.

"Awe you really feel that way about me" Zay cooed

Damn I said that out loud

"Sì mamí" I said

"I forgive you papí"

She pecked my lips. I opened my mouth and let her take over the kiss. Our tongues moved around and explored each other's mouths. I squeezed her ass and listened to her beautiful moan.

"Mm ma you gone fix my problem" I pointed down

She bit her lip in a seductive way. "Mmmm sí papì"

She pushed me on the bed and pulled my pants down. Her hair was up already so she just got to work. She licked the tip and stroked my dick. She spit on it then put all she could in her mouth and stroked what she couldn't fit.

I'm like Damn ma work wonders with her mouth. Its just Damn.

My eyes rolled back as I put my hand on the back of her head. She had a Nigga toes curling. I pushed her head down till I reached her throat and she didn't even gag. I'm like damn.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Zay laughed as we watched Ted 2. Ted and Johnny were in the back ground fighting over a beer as the girl was on a phone. It was funny but my mind was else where.

A boom of thunder came and Zay squealed and jumped in my lap. She was straddling me with her head in my neck.

"Zay you scared"

" yea"

"Awe come on big baby"

She started singing Ted and Johonny's thunder buddy song.

I started laughing at her. She is so silly. I kissed her nose and she scrunched it up in the cutest way again.

"Bab-" I was cut off by the thunder and the power going out. "Shit man"

We sat in the dark as I rubbed her ass. Its so soft and big and round, I love it.

"Baby"

"Hmm"

"Look at me"

She took her head from my neck and looked at me.

"I can honestly say that I'm falling for you. I actually think I love you. What I'm trying to say is Will you be my girl"

"Yes I will and I think I love you too" she pecked my lips

She laid back down on my shoulder and I continued to rub her ass. Soon I heard her light snores. Shortly after I went to sleep too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I need more comments but this was just a filter

Love y'all💞
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria