Make love to me

Zayden
He pushed in deeper and I could already feel him in my stomach.

"FUCKKKKK" I yelled

He went even deeper and I tried to run. I felt it and it was too intense.

"Aggghhhhh" I moaned

"Take this dick ma" he said through gritted teeth

"I cant" I shook my head no and pulled away

"You cant" he asked still balls deep in me

"FUCK no papi" I said

He pulled out slowly, it took a minute cause he was long af.

"Papi why you teasin me" I whined

I hate when he teases me. I be ready and he wanna play around when I wanna get to the point.

"You want the dick"

"Yessss"

He rammed into me quickly. I screamed as he went at a fast pace.

"Papi slow down" I moaned

"You want daddy to make love you"

"Yesss make love to me"

He was slow and gentle. He moved in and out of me slowly.

"I love you so much Zay"

"I love you to"

I intertwined our fingers together and kissed him. He kissed me back as he continued the slow passionate pace.

He took his time with my body. He was gentle and being fragile with me as if I was a piece of valuable glass.
I flipped us over. I pulled him out of me and sat on his hard dick. I grinded on him as he was between my lips.

"Since you like to tease me" I said grinding on him slowly

"Really" he grunted

"Yea"

In a swift action he pulled me up and slammed me down on him.

"Agghhh" I yelled as I came right then and there

This was one of the best feelings in the world. He still moved me up and down by my waist.

"I'm not ready yet" he grunted as I squeezed my walls on him

He flipped us back over. Before I could say anything, he got right to it. He started off sucking my clit. He licked up and down my slit.

"I'm gonna cum" I said

He rubbed my swollen and throbbing clit. He fucked me with his tongue. It went in and out.

He flicked his long ass tongue really fast. I pushed his head closer. He sucked and flicked faster cause ing me to squirt all over his face.

"Damn" he said in amazement "nigga finna drown in dat shit" he mumbled

I was trying to catch my breath as he flipped me over in a position to ride his face. I sighed in excitement as he pulled me by my hips.

"Fuck papi" I said as I held the head board with one hand and griped his hair with the other

Tonight is gonna be fun, crazy, freaky, and sweaty af.

^^^^^^^
Love y'all💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria