Sex

Money in mm
Kevin.
I am pissed. Why in the hell would she get a fucking abortion. She makes herself seem so unhappy but she makes herself unhappy. Man Fuck her.

Zayden ain't worth me thinking about.

"Ssss"

I hissed as one of my old hoes gave me head. This girl right here almost as good as Zayden, but so far Zay can't be beat with dat head game.

"Omg damn"

She moaned and the vibrations made me cum down her throat.

Zayden
"Aweeeeee" I moaned as Money gave me head

I meet him that night at the bar and here I am three days later, getting some bomb ass head.

"Fuck daddy" I threw my head back as he ate my pussy like no tomorrow

It felt so damn good, I wanted to crawl up the fucking walls. He bout what and what with Kevin. They both gave me the best pleasure ever.

"Omg Mon-ey fuck" I screamrd
*
*
*
*
I just got out of the shower. We didn't have sex but he did give me some bomb ass oral. I started playing with myself as he walked into the bathroom.

"Oh you want daddy to give you some good dick nah" he had a smirk on his face

He came closer to me. I looked him in the eye as he licked my fingers. He made me so fucking wet.

"Ima take care of you" he whispered in my ear

He was sexy af. Nice Carmel skin, a six pack, thin mustache, nice plump sexy lips, and a lot of tattoos.

I bit my lip and he kissed my lips. He picked my naked body up by my hips, never breaking the kiss. He rubbed two fingers against my slit and I moaned.

He pulled down his sweats and whipped out his big dick. He was maybe an inch or two longer than Kevin but about the same thickness. That means I won't have any insides in the morning.

I shifted on the sink. He spread my thighs and rubbed the tip against my slit.

"Mmm stop teasing me" I said

He entered me slowly.

"Haaaaa, oh my fuck" I moaned and screamed at the same time.

"Girl you tight" he gritted

He kept it and a fair pace. He clawed my thighs as I dug my nails into his shoulders.

"Awe Fuck papi"

"Sssss"

He sped up and I was loving it. When I came he helped me down. He bent nd over the sink. I put my elbows on the sink and he spread my legs.

He entered me again roughly. I moaned and he gripped my hair.

"Throw dat fat ass back" he smacked my ass

I threw it back and made it jiggle. I clenched my muscles. And watched him grit his teeth.

"You like that" I said lowly

"Fuck yea" he hissed

He pulled on my short hair and gripped my hips ad he went in and out.

"Look me in the eyes"

He was looking at me in the mirror. It was a sexy sight to see. He was just sexy. I looked him in the eye through the mirror.

"Fuck I'm cuming" I shouted

"Im right behind you"

He pulled out and came on my back. He turned me around and picked me up again.

He entered me again and fucked me all the way to the bed room. He threw me on the bed and I laughed.

He climbed on the bed and started eating me out again. The shit was like heaven. This is by far the best sexual experience, outside of making slow passionate love.

^^^^^^^^^
This chapter is dedicated to officialkmoney

Love y'all💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria