Doctor

Zayden
"Mmmmm" I moaned

I sat laying on my side and Aaron had his arm around my stomach, fingering me.

"Aghhh" it felt so good "I'm cummin"

"I want you to cum all over my hand" he said

He pushed his fingers deeper and pumped harder. Just like that I came all over his hand. The shit was dripping off his hand and sliding down the front and back of my thigh, onto the bed.

"Fuck" I was out of breath

I got so turned on as I watched Aaron lick his hand clean.

I kissed his lips, tasting my sweet juices. I kissed his neck, then his chest. I went down to his eigh-pack and ran my tongue down the middle.

I came back up and kissed each pack. I kissed his pelvic bone and grabbed his dick.

I spit on it and moved my hand up and down. I kissed the tip and licked the pre cum off. I put him in my mouth and slowly moved him to the back of my throat.

I didn't gag so I kept going. I hollowed my checks and sucked harder. He pulled my hair and grunted.

"Damn girl"

I giggled and he came in the back on my throat. That didn't stop me, I kept going till he came again. He let go of my hair. I reached up and gave him a kiss.

"Baby what time is it" I said

"1:20pm" he said

I had an appointment for 3:00pm.

"Okay" I pecked his lips and got up

He smacked my ass and I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I ran some water. As I was getting undressed Aaron came to join me in the shower.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as the water hit the top of our heads.

"Were gonna have a beautiful baby" he said

I nodded and turned around to face him.

"Promise me something" I said thinking of when I was pregnant with Islah

"Anything baby" he kissed my nose

"You won't cheat on me during or after my pregnancy" I said getting teary eyed

"I promise baby. I'm gonna stay by your side until death and even after death"

He kissed me with so much passion. After we broke the kiss we washed each other. I wanted so bad to Fuck him in this shower, but I had to fight my urge.

After our shower, I got dressed. I put on my black Victoria's Secret lace panties on, I threw on some black jeans, a pink polo with a black horse, and some pink and black Jordan's. As I was getting dressed I rubbed my hard bump then I looked down at my ring after I put on my gold Rolex watch.

I flat ironed my hair again and went down stairs. I pecked Aaron on the lips on my way out. We stopped by McDonald's to get me a sweet tea.
*
*
*
*
"Hello mommy to be" Dr. Drew said once he came into the room

"Hey Dr. Drew" I said with a smile

"Is this the father" he asked

This is my first appointment, beside when I found out about the pregnancy.

"Yes this is my fiancé Aaron" I said showing off my ring

"Congratulations on the engagement and the baby" he said "now Zayden I need you to lift you shirt up and lay back"

I did as told. I shivered as he put the cold blue clear gel on my stomach.

"Is this your first baby" he said trying to make conversation

"No, we have two more" Aaron said

"Oh, I remember my first being born. It was a terrible start but she brightened up my whole day" he had a big smile on his face

"Yea same for me, and I would trade her for the world" I said

"Your oldest is a girl too" he asked

"Yup, and she's getting bigger and bigger everyday" I started getting emotional "she growing too fast for me to keep up with"

Aaron whipped my tears and Dr. Drew laughed.

"Well your baby is just fine and healthy. As of today you are officially four months pregnant, you should find out the gender on your next appointment" he said

"Okay" he whipped my stomach after we listened to the heartbeat.

"Well you too have a nice day" Dr.Drew said

"You too" Me and Aaron said at the same time

We shook his hand and left. We made it home and I got comfortable and cooked a full course meal for us. I will go get the kids tomorrow.

^^^^^^^^^
I am sorry it took so long and I know it's boring but I promise to give you guys another chapter tomorrow whenever I get a chance.

Love y'all💖
Vote💌
Comment💬
Follow me👣

~👑Queen Victoria