I'm back

"I like a woman with a future and a past, a little attitude problem all good, it'll make the shit last" -Drake

***3Week's***
Zayden

Today I get out of rehab. I told Kevin I had a week left so I could surprise him. I stepped outside.

It felt good to be free again. I sniffed the fresh air. I pulled my jacket together because of the coldness. This cold ATL weather ain't nothing to play with.

I walked to the bus stop. I made it as close as I could to my apartment and walked the rest of the way.

I went and got my spare key. I left everything here. My phone, purse, keys, and everything else.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello" Yaya answered

"Yaya can you ask Chris (TCee) to call Kevin and ask him to come over to my place in an hour"

"Yea girl, you better be making me nieces and nephews tonight" she said

"Now you know I can't do that" I said lowly

I was a shamed that I couldn't bear children. It hurt even worst that she would say something like that when she knows what happened.

"Boo I am so sorry I completely forgot. Please don't be mad at me I'm so sorry"

"It's okay just do that"

I hung up. She knows how sensitive I am about that and she would throw that in my face. That really hurt.

Kevin

I took off my head phones and dapped August up. We just recorded IDGT together. My phone started ringing cause of TCee calling

Ring
Ring

"What nigga"

"Well I was trynna tell you that Zay called Yana and asked her to get her a picture of you two from her house but we're busy" he hinted

"Ight I'll get it for her in a few"

*
*
*

I got out the car. I headed up the stairs and to Zay's apartment. I got the spare key from on top of the door.

I unlocked the door to see it dark and empty. I sighed because I missed my baby. I walked up stairs to hear soft music playing.

I pulled my gun from my waist. I pointed it at her room door. I slowly walked in to see Zay on the bed. I put it back up.

She had on a sheer black robe with a black and yellow lace panties set underneath. She had on black stilettos and I realised she dyed her hair, blonde.

She had on black lip stick that doesn't shine

She had on black lip stick that doesn't shine. She had on eyeliner and mascara.

She raised her head from the bed and motioned for me to come to her. I did that and stood at the edge if the bed.

She got up and stood behind me. She rubbed my chest and kissed my ear. She wrapped her arms around my waist and started singing in my ear.

I want the night

For me and you

So come'ere baby

And let me do it to you

Don't be afraid

Cause I won't bite

I promise to give it to you just the way you like

And who can love you like me
(nobody)

Who can sex you like me
(noboby)

Who can lay your body down
(Nobody)

Nobody baby

And who can treat you like me
(Nobody)

Who can give you what you need
(Nobody)

And who can do you all night long
(Nobody)

Nobody baby

And the band keeps playing on

On on on and on on

On on on and on on

On on on and on on

Nobody baby

I really didn't know she could sing at all. When she stopped the song was still going. She turned me around and kissed my lips.

"I thought you had a week left"

"Nah I just wanted to surprise you" she crawled her freshly done nails with each word

"Well this is a great surprise baby and I love it"

"Well there is more so put this on and come down stairs and see what mamì has for you" she winked and left the room

She gave me silk sleeping pants to put on. I did as told and went down stairs. She was standing next to a chair with food on the table with Cater to you by Destiny's Child playing.

"Awe thank you so much baby. You didn't have to do all of this for me" I said

"I heard how hard you've been work so I had to do something for you. Plus i missed you daddy"

She licked my ear at the last words. She rubbed my chest from behind. I pulled her infront of me and she looked up at me with lust and love.

I picked her up by her thighs and ripped her panties off. She was now against the wall as i rubbed up and down her slit. She was soaking wet.

"Damn ma you already soaked for papa" i said

"Sì papì" she said suductively

I wasted no time pulling my pants down and ramming into her.

"Fuck papì, you know i like it rough" she yelled

I said nothing as i watched her cum slide down my dick. I wanted to have her in the worst way. So i did.

I slid in and out of her. I love the way her eyebrows always scrunch up when we have sex. She always had her mouth open and the sexiest moans. She was always wet and ready for me.

"Fucccckkkk" she screamed "I'm fin-finna cum"

"Cum fa papa" I said still pumping

She came and I sat in the chair. I watched her slide down on me and ride me. She rocked her hips. I grabbed her hips and she grabbed my shoulders as she started bouncing on me.

We went at it all night. We did it again on the kitchen counter, the patio out back, the kitchen table, both couches in the living room, the stairs, the bathroom counter, she sucked my dick in the shower and i returned the favor on the sink again, and twice more in the bed.

^^^^^^
Love yall💖
VOTE💌
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME👣

~👑Queen Victoria