Chapter four - Amp ( can't stop the beat)

Authors notice :This picture is one of Amp!

I'm sweating bullets from the strain I'm putting my body under.

I'm sitting in a flowering lotus position on the floor of  the training room , my sweaty palms down on my knees. I breath deeply summoning my essence , the essence of sound .

I feel the floor beneath me begin to vibrate and the headphones I always keep over ears begin to fall . No these must never fall off ! I open my eyes quickly , drawing the essence back into myself , stoping the headphones from falling . Whew that was close. I let out a short breath ,drawing myself out of meditating position and back onto my feet.

I brush the sand colored hair out of my eyes, and wype the sweat from my face with a white towel I had draped around my neck. I hear the door open and I turn around to see Ember walking through, with a storm clouds practically brewing above her head." There's someone here to meet you , say hello Kyle." a figure steps out from behind Em.

It can't be it ,I thought he died. I jog over to the figure , my hair bouncing back into my eye's. I flick it back out of my face to take a clear look at  whoever this is . I walk around the figure checking it's  every feature to see if it matches up with the Kyele I know.

Same light brown hair , same blue purple eyes, and then my eyes reach the necklace. I tear up. " Kyele it's really you, your really back!"

I step forward embracing his lean frame in my arms. I thought my best friend was dead, But here he was popping up again like he always does.

" Um may I ask who you are " Kyele says. I can't  hear what he said because I'm always listening to music full blast , but luckily I know how to read lips." Oh yeah Ember told me about the whole memory loss thing , don't worry I can tell you ,well, all about you."

Ember takes her place on the wall arms folded, while I drag Kyele over to the Beanbags. Our training room is top notch. This room can recreate any challenge or opposition we might face in the real world, even enemy soldiers. Right now it was in meditation mode complete with a water fountain , beanbags and candles. we collapsed into the soft fabric of the Beanbags and begin our conversation.

" So what was I like before I lost my memory and how did I lose it." Well you lost your memory when you sacrificed yourself" I reply. He looks at me astonished. "Who did I sacrifice myself for exactly"" well in order to understand that I have to start at the beginning of the story .

"A few years ago scientist started looking for the end of the universe, Your parents ,who were  spearheading the expedition went into space. After many years of searching they found it. At the end of the universe there is a sea of energy that pulsates with many different colors."

" kind of like the Aurora borealis "Kyele asked.

" Yes exactly like that. Your parents got out of the spaceship(they had spacesuits on ), and being very curious they touched it. The power of the universe flowed into them and they received glorious power. They collected samples of each color In extremely strong containers  and decided to call it essence. When they got back to earth people were astonished of what your parents could do. The essence soon grew too be  strong to be held in a mere container so They separated the essence into seven streams , flame ,water, sound , lightning , ash , gravity and time .They then chose five children , including you , there son  and poured the essences into each of us , you receiving time the most powerful. The public began to fear us for what we could do. Your parents began to argue your mother saying we should be hidden and your father saying we should be killed. In the end your mother brought us here to hide out until the publics fear went down. Your father in outrage , launched nuclear bombs into the atmosphere  bombing the world and hoping to eradicate us in the process.

You being the valiant person you are tried to  reversed time all over the world. In the end you were only able to stop a few and you used all your essence up in the process. Our essence takes the place of our hearts , so you could compare that to , your heart running out of blood to pump and as a result stopping. when you used up all your essence you died." I explained. " Part of The world turned to desolate land from the destruction of the nukes and your father with his extreme power declared himself supreme Chancellor over the world's few remain cities . Your mother hid from him coming to live with us until the day we would be strong enough to overthrow your father." Wait so if I died then how  am I here" I guess before you died you used the last bit of your essence to freeze you body in time , so your body could build back up your essence."

"One thing doesn't add up though." Kyele pointed out. " If there a re seven streams of essence where did the water and gravity energies go".

"Well no one knows as  of now but sooner or later they'll turn up."

Being that I was done explaining I turned towards Kyele who looked astonished to hear all this.

" I know it's alot to take in right now ,but you'll see that It's all true when you access your essence during training."

"Well when does training start" Kyele asked ready to go. Just as he said this Jolt,and ash walked in.

"Well everyone's here so training begins now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.    That's it for chapter three . The picture is Amp. I'm sorry I didn't update sooner , because I'm working on a surprise story for you readers out there.im sure you'll love it. Any way remember add this too your  library,vote, comment and follow me .  Another chapter might be coming soon spending on my views. Until next time...........;) remember hit that star!