Chapter six - Kyele( In which I find out I know more than myself )

I'm still trying to unblock whatever is blocking my essence when a shrill noise echoes through the room.

I feel the ground shaking from the sheer power of the vibrations that are passing through the air . I open my eyes just in time to see a roaring wave of sound heading straight for my face.

I rise , planting my feet and begin pulling on my essence for all I'm worth. I feel an unplugging sensation, and whatever was blocking my essence is now gone. I close my eyes and breath in deep summoning my energy , channeling , feeling the power flood through my veins , and that's when it happens.

I snap my fingers and Time slows down.

I open my eyes again to see that everything is moving very slowly . I see the sound that was coming twords me almost brushing my hair but I quickly duck under it. Apparently I can still move at normal speed even if everything else is slow.

I walk by Ember and Jolt who are still fighting. Jolt is leaping off of a wall she had apparently run up aiming for a dragon whips tail kick at her head while at the same time aiming two guns made of pure lightning at Ember's torso. Ember is covered in flames and welding a sword made of pure flame trying too slice Jolt out of the air. I watch in slow motion as Jolt's guns fire two pure bullets made of indigo lightning straight at Ember , but I also watch Ember's burning blade leave a flaming trail as she moves to block the bullets. I move on too see Ash slumped against the wall possibly unconscious. I look a few meters away to see a humorous sight.

Amp is on his knees in a dramatic pose ,cradling his broken headphones like there his children.

I'm still laughing when I hear the voice an exact duplicate of mine reverberate through the air.

" I don't remember ever looking this good" I hear a voice behind me say.

I turn around and observe the figure.
He's tall with features strangely similar to mine , as a matter of fact an exact copy of me!

"Yup I'm you, well at least the future you" future Kyele says.

"How and why are you even here"I ask myself (other myself).

"I'm here to give your memories back"and with that he walks up to me ,places two fingers on my forehead ,and memories begin to flood my mind.

I remember my mother , Skyla and my father , Gias . I remember my twin brother Alec,and how the world used to be with its oceans and forest mixed with futuristic cities and homes. I remember sharing my first kiss with Ember , my friendship with Amp , everything. My knowledge of who I am floods back to me. My combat prowess and the best way to utilize my essence all comes back. For the first time I feel truly complete.

I snap out of my daze to see future me step backwards.

"Now that things are back to normal I got to get going" older me says

" Well best of luck in the future" I say in a happy go lucky manner.

"If you don't fight there won't be a future to go too" he answers Cryptically and then he fades his body shifting out of time.

I sigh pondering whatever he meant by that statement. I suddenly remember that time is still slowed down and I correct it with a snap of a finger. An audible whoosh can be heard and then time is back to normal.

I hear a two female voices and one male calling my name. I automatically assume that. It's Amp, Jolt ,And Em because Ash doesn't really talk that much.

They all run over to me checking me for any sign of injury and they are relieved when they find none.

" Well sorry about that Kyele, but this demon here broke my headphones and I just kind of lost it, but I guess it's okay because she gonna scavenge me a new pair , am I right" Amp says turning to Ember with a deadly smile on his face .

"What , no I'm not replacing anything" she replies. I visibly see Amp start to get mad and when the ground starts vibrating I know we have to do something quick.

"Em, just do it"I ask her with a pleading look on my face.

" Fine , fine I'll do it"she says with a roll of her eyes and everyone visible relaxes.

" By the way how did you escape my attack" Amp ask curious to know.

" That's simple" I reply.

"I just slowed down time"

------------------------------------------------------------- well guys I can't believe i have this many views. Thanks for doing your part (for those who have stuck with the story even with its confusing plotline) check out my other story façade it's really violent. Remember to follow me, share this story ,and add it to your library. The votes goal is 20 , the views goal is 50(remember even if the goal isn't reached the next chapter will still come out , think of it as a game). If you have any questions about the story, suggestions for. Characters or the plotline, please comment and tell me. Remember to hit that star on your way out!😉