chapter seven - kyele (my mother commences a massive party! )

In the coming weeks that followed that training session Kyele learned alot more about who he was , what he could do and the people that now surrounded him.

From that time on you could either find him in the training room with Amp, relearning his abilities , or in the Commons where he could be found relaxing or eating.

He learned that when an essence user gets into the heat of battle the faster his blood would flow , and since there hearts had been replaced with essence long ago, that would cause there essence to flood their bodies at a much greater accelerated rate causing them to become more powerful the longer the battle went on .

He also learned how to use E- suits , black form fitting uniforms that have  narrow channels all over. These E- suits graph to your skin , sinking tiny needles into your blood stream or to where your blood would be. It would pull and channel the essence through the channels to more effectively  maximize  power and control.

More than that they looked pretty darn cool with a normal fabric jacket that could be worn over that black aerodynamic E-suit ,  almost like a Madge's coat , the top collars popped up and the bottom billowing out like a cape almost reaching the floor.

Kyele also found out that before he had sacrificed himself Ember and Jolt both had a thing for him(and apparently they still both did). That's why there always seemed to be some kind of animosity between the two because they were competing for a prize which just happened to be him. He learned that eventually he had chosen Ember over Jolt but since he had regained his memory he considered this himself turning over a whole new block of life for himself so apparently the competition had resumed.

Sometimes he would walk through the hallways aimlessly and would bump into Ember who would Give him the grand tour of the base. Other times Jolt would ask him to cook with her in the kitchen and with the looks she gave him ,combined with a flip of her black Hair with that one indigo strand left him a slave to her ever whim.

With all this going on the days blurring into weeks and the weeks into months. Everyday seemed the same but in a Good way. he found out that Jolt is ticklish if you poke her in the side, that Ember was born with the smell of hickory wood, that Amp is his best friend , and that Ash barely talks.

Therefore it came as a surprise when the recon squad of about 50 people and including his mother came back.

Kyele pov

I was having another one of my average days when the recon squadron came back with more supplies. We all ran to the Commons to greet them but I was looking forward to seeing someone special , someone I was told would be here.

The woman that I recognize to be my mother steps out from the crowd and everyone goes quite. She sees me and her eyes tear up. She lets out an audible gasp and literally runs twords me ,embracing Me in her arms.

"I missed so much baby I though you were gone" she croon over me like a mother hen. "I missed you too mom "I say returning the embrace. I guess mothers will be mothers. she steps back her hands still on my shoulders and I get a good look at her familiar features. Her eyes are the same shade of blue purple as mine. I also inherited her dark brown hair so dark that it's  almost black .

She turns too the crowd that has gathered and proclaims "My son has reawakened, tonight we shall commence a  celebration"!!!!!

The crowd gives an audible roar and I'm carried on their shoulders. Man does it feel good to be back!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I can't beleive how many views I have. I know compared to other stories out there I don't have much but this many people reading my story means alot to me , so thanks!!!!! I also hope you can see a few ships being built in the harbor "cough.... kember or kolt"! Comment which team you are! Remember to share this story with other people and to add it to your library.  The next chapter might be late cuz I might not have wifi that much but that doesn't mean I still can't write. Follow me so you can know when the next chapter will come out.  If you have any suggestions for future plotlines characters oof powers comment to tell me. Veiws goal is 50 and votes goal is 20 . ( As you guy probably know by now if you don't reach the goal the next chapter will still come out , this is just a game!)next chapter should be out soon!and  Remember to hit that star on your way out!😉✍