chapter twenty-kyele(fight!)

Kyele ran into the fray and immediately slowed time to a crawl. He spun his staff first jabbing it into the gut of someone infront of him and withought turning around he did the same to another soldier.

Ember punched and kicked her whole body covered in flame. She slammed both gauntlet against the ground and eruptions of lava came out of nowhere.

Jolt was a blue-green blur as she ran through the soldiers at supersonic speed disarming them. She shot bolts of lightning at the troops shocking them and then taking G them out with a swing from her lightning katana.

Amp blasted sound from the palms of gloves downing many of the enemies. He slammed his palms into one soilders chest and activated a burst of sound sending the soilders flying.

Hydra spun with her arms outstretched spinning her water whips everywhere. She spun so fast that she created a mini hurricane wherever she went drowning the soilders.

Alec was using gravity to jump acrobatically into the air swing his scythe left and right. He backfliped over one soilders bringing his scythe down and slamming it into the sandy earth. Gravity increased crushing the soilders around him like tin cans.

Soon all the soilders were taken care of and all that was left was Gias. He was fighting Skyla with no weapon but seemed to be doing fine. Skyla flew around shooting arrows made of cutting wind but all Gias did was erect a wall made of sand stopping the attack. She attacked kicking the wall and breaking it in the process, but Gias had other plans. He encased her in sand from the neck down so she couldn't move and then made a hammer out of earth. " It's over for you!" Gias roared bringing his hammer down. Skyla closed her eyes resigned to her fate.

"No!" Kyele and Alec both yelled dashing and appearing infront of Gias. Kyele crossed his staff of time with Alecs gravity scythe effectively stopping the hammer.

"We don't have to do this." Gias said pushing his hammer downward increasing the pressure on kyele and Alec. They both dropped to their knee's but stood fast. The pressure increased and kyele was ready to give up. Suddenly a rock exploded behind them and Skyla added her Bow giving them more than enough power to block the hammer. Both sons turned to look at their mother. She was dressed in a white gown with a halo over her head, and soft angelic wings made out of baby blue essence. "Mom why are you dressed like that..." kyele asked." It's called a full essence unlock. I'll have to teach it to you in the heat of battle if you want to learn. Kyele and Alec both nodded their heads." Alright. Let's get to work!" Skyla said repeling off of Gias hammer. The twins copied backflipoing and landing beside their mother. Gias relaxed putting his huge earth hammer over one shoulder.

Ember tried to run and help but Hydra held her back."no...this is a family affair...as much as it pains us...we cannot... interfere." For once in here life Ember agreed with her. It was a battle of mother and sons against father. It would be a battle that determined the future.