chapter sixteen-kyele( Fast enough?)

The group ran, jumping from building to building trying to reach the city gates before it was too late. They couldn't go by ground because the whole city was flooded with troops. Helicopters flew just under the dome getting closer and closer to Kyele and his friends.

"We have to move faster!" Kyele shouted over the noise of the helicopter blades.

"But if we go any faster well be seen by the helicopters!" Said Jolt who was running just below supersonic.

"I don't think it matters anymore the helicopters have found us!" Amp said as the helicopters closed in.

"I'd rather take my chances with the troops follow my lead!" Alec said jumping downward into an alley between buildings. The rest of the group landed softly and rose continuing there mad dash to the gates.

"Hey there's the brats Lord Gias was talking about! Notify all squadrons to close in!" One soldier said who spotted them.

"Common...almost there...!" Hydra said gritting her teeth.

"We're too late!" Ash commented as they arrived to see the gates closed and hundreds of soldier closing in on them from all directions.

"I guess we're gonna have to fight guys." Kyele said taking charge." Ember do you think that if we hold them off long enough you might be able to punch open those gates!"

"I'm on it!" Ember shouted fist covered in flame. She bashed gaurd after gaurd fearlessly and then begin to pound the gates repeatedly right fist and then left.

"Remember we practiced this...let's do it!" Kyele, Amp, Hydra, Alec, Ash, and Jolt all stood back to back in a circle summoning there essences at the same time lighting up the night. The troopers deployed shock Batons covered in crackling electricity and battle riffles primed and at the ready.