Chapter five - Kyele (i almost die...kind of)

Btw guys the picture is Jolt but I couldn't find one with an indigo streak in the front so you'll just have to imagine it there xd!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I close my eyes and breath in.

After everyone had arrived we all gathered in a circle in meditating positions and began training.

I breath out.

I sit beside Ember and Jolt , and I was starting to think they had some kind of feud going on. Ember would just glare at her and Jolt would flirtatiously wink at me , although it could just be her eye twitching in my direction(which I though seemed highly unlikely).

I try to focus on the growing energy i start to feel inside me and pull on it. Strangely something seems to be blocking me.

I opened my eyes and let out an exasperated sigh.

'Hey, just keep practicing trying to summon your essence , and the rest of us will move on to combat Training , you'll get it soon " Amp consoles.

I nod my head. I watch the others get up , and I move to the side so I'm not in there way. From the way things look , there are two teams, one with Ember, and Ash and the other team with  Jolt and Amp.They are on opposite sides of the room each team touching a wall.

Amp spins a dial and the room transforms. Where there used to be a empty room, there are now short walls evenly dispersed through the room , with black flags hanging out of the ceiling. A screen on the wall appears and it begins to count down from three. When it reaches zero both teams run at each other.

Amp-pov

When the timer reaches zero I immediately spring from the wall. I seem smoke start flooding the room and I realize that it must be Ash, that smart kid. If he floods the room with smoke not only can't I see ,but he can see more effectively because that's his element. I look over to my left and see Jolt and Ember going at each other nothing being  reserved. Ember is covered in flames scorching the very ground where she stands. She's so hot I can hear the air exploding from the heat  all the way over here. Jolt is looking equally fierce although I can barely see her because of how fast she is zooming around the Ember  , her electric blue streak of hair glowing with indigo blue green colored electricity.
Lightning radiates out from her in crackling energetic burst. I shake my head laughing at how those two are always fighting, but then I realize I'm slacking off and  not doing my part.

I hum to the beat of the song I'm listening to. It's some old song I found on this thing ancient thing called an iPod. It's called nippostradamus ( nightcore version). I really like this song . I search through the fog and spot Ash guarding the flag. I edge around the room trying to sneak around his periphrial vision , but he notices me and screams for his sister. she is still exchange blows with Jolt , but when she sees her brother in trouble she races after me and before I can reach him she's on top of me, relentlessly pounding  attack after attack.

She aims a snapping kick at my head but I duck only to be punched in the face by a flaming fist. I go skidding across the room and my body slams against the wall. I stand and brush myself off ,because that hit was really nothing to me(trust me I've been hit harder) , when I notice something is missing.

There's no music playing.

I look down and see my crushed headphones. I'm furious now.

These must never fall off !

I see Ember look down noticing my crushed headphones and she begins to back away. I had refrained from using my essence till now because mine is extremely powerful but I don't care anymore. I yell forcing a ring of pure sound out of my body.

The smoke is blow away and the floor and barriers begin to shake and crack. The wave hits Ember first , then Ash second throwing them back into the wall. Only Jolt is fast enough to dodge. That's when I remember Kyele.

Oh no Kyele!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the late update. I've been all over the place from the Mountains to the city.currently I'm writing this on the beach. I don't really have an update schedule I just write when I'm feeling it or have wifi or the time. I almost decided to stop this story but I decided not to. I want to set a goal for this chapter of 10 votes. Common guys you can do it.(even if you don't do it the next chapter will still come out) remember to follow me , add this and my other story façade to your library and share this with anyone you know( please I need as many views as I can get!) I also have a new format I will be using from now on. Enjoy the chapter!😉