chapter eleven-kyele( I believe I can fly)

Kyele stepped out of the darkness of the hatch and into the light of the world. The very bland looking world.
Kyele had expected things to be bad but not this bad.

The ground outside was completely parched, with no sign of greenery anywhere. It was almost sandlike in consistency. The sun was blazing hot and it appeared there was nothing around them for miles.

" Yeah when the world was nuked everything went to heck"Ember commented seeing the expression on Kyle's face.

"Well let's get a move on people" kyele sighed commanding and the group began to head in the direction of the coordinates they were given.

Since kyele's essence is time he couldn't really fly so he ran, slowing down time to make himself faster. Jolt also ran beside him since she couldn't fly.

Amp flew using short burst of sound, Ember flew using flame to propel herself and Ash floated using a cloud of ash.

Soon it was nighttime so they decided to rest until daytime to travel again. Ember started a fire while Jolt gathered some dried jerky and other provisions they had packed in there bags. Kyele sat down on a rock he had found and stared up at the starry night sky. He almost couldn't believe that the abilities they now possessed came from the end of the vastness called space. One day before he died he vowed that he would reach the end of the universe and touch the endless sea.

" Whatcha thinking about" ash popped up out of. Nowhere surprising him.

" Where'd you come from!!!!"

"That's what she said ash said in bland tone.

Kyele just started at him.

"Common it was a joke. I'm. Not very good with people you know. Every since we we little Ember was always this bright funny girl that everyone loved and I was always this silent boy who didn't talk too people."

Kyele could understand where he was coming from. With how flashy and bright Ember was its always been kind of hard to notice Ash, who always seemed to be in the background.

" If I don't talk to you please don't hold it against me. It's just who I am."

Kyele nodded. From now on he would never judge someone again till he heard things from their point of view.

" Whatda you say we boys go train" kyele asked.

"Yeah sure I'll go get Amp. Ill meet you over that sand dune."

They gathered together and then headed of into the night unknowingly leaving the girls vulnerable and by themselves......

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been really sick but now I'm better. I wanted to write this yesterday but I stepped on a screwdriver and it went into my foot not to deep so ill be fine. Also I've been busy writing another book afterlife online: the frozen bow you should check it out. Leave a vote or to and I'll send you next chapter!😉✍