chapter Nine - kyele (Aggressive Dancing!PART TWO)

One again for the Second Time at the party I found myself dancing. My feet were already tired ,But I was still managing to have fun. I noticed that Ember danced wayyy differently from Jolt. Where as Jolt was more loose and free , dancing with Ember was like fighting.

Now I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean it as we could interpret each other's moves before the other made them.

We were halfway through a song mashup of two songs trouble and heart attack , when Ember made a motion with her hands , and the fireballs that provided basically the only illumination in the room, except the dancefloor flickered off, and room was plunged into almost total darkness.

People cheered in delight as the lights from the floor grew brighter. Me and Ember barely noticed because we were in our own little world. People started to leave the dance floor because off our little display. We whirled and twirled and a cocoon of flames surrounded us, obscuring us from view

We stopped dancing and instead as held each other close, slow dancing to a beat that is our own. She leans in close and for the second time that night I think I'm gonna get kissed but instead she too ends up brushing by my lips instead by my ear and whispers her own message

"Your my precous not Jolt's and don't you forget it"

I don't understand what's up with women and whispering but for some reason I'm definitely okay with this. I'm about to press my lips to hers when I hear a girl scream in frustration and the dancefloor explodes.

We stop dancing and I see Jolt standing on one side of the room covered in a crackling aura of indigo lightning.
" He's mine!!!" she says her eyes literally glowing with anger.
"Are you crazy I saw him first!!" Ember exclaims covering herself in her own Aura of flame rising a good two feet of the ground. There about to go at it when my mother steps in.

"Both of you stop it now, he's my son" she screams and wind begins to whip out of nowhere. From how fast it's moving I can guess my mother's essence is wind. I can also guess if I don't get out of here I'm gonna die soon.

"Let's go!!!" Amp says coming to my rescue , pulling me away from the death match. We leave the party and run down the hallway to my room were we flop down onto the floor and break into a fit of hysteric giggles.

I bet tomorrows breakfast is going to be very,very, interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow guys I never thought I would make it this far! Thank you for your support. Get ready for some action caus the main plots about to kick in! I am pleased to announce that I will be entering this in#wattys2016! I will also be posting my new book based on virtual reality called Afterlife online the frozen Bow!!! Itll be out soon so follow me for updates!! See you guys soon!!!!😉✍