chapter seventeen-kyele( destroy the gates)

Kyele and the group all dashed at the soldiers as Ember attempted to bash open the gates. Kyele slowed time to a crawl snatching batons from two soilders and jabbing them in the chest. He then jumped into the air and whirled landing a double kick taking out two more soldiers.

Amp turned up his sound essence to the max driving soldiers to their knee's. He then fired off concentrated waves of sound that cracked they helmets allowing even more sound to get in. He then turned it up so high it created a frequency imbalance in their eardrums causing dozens of them to faint.

Hydra busy welding two while made of water lashing out and snagging limbs. She went the ground in a concentrated area and then called for Jolt who electrocuted the water frying the troops in their suits.

Ash was busy sending out smoke to choke the soilders. Although the suits had filters This wasn't normal smoke.

Finnaly Alec increased gravity crushing soilders withought mercy. He grabbed two battle rifles, deceased gravity around himself, and backfliped taking out enemies with potshots from the air.

"I got it! Ember said finnaly pinching through the gates. Everyone stopped fighting and ran for the exit stealing a couple of hoverboards in the way out and escaping into the night.