chapter nineteen-kyele( armor up!)

Kyele's side all stood in a line the picture of warriors. Their black form fitting E-suits were open and the bottom falling to there ankles like capes. The channels glowed with the color of there signature energy for kyele silver, for Ember red, for Amp yellow, for Hydra blue, for Jolt Indigo, and for Skyla baby blue.

"Staff of time" kyele whispered and a silver staff speared in his hand. He slammed it against the ground and everything slowed down within a few feet of him.

"Whips of water" Hydra whispered and two blue whips of water appeared in her hands. A pool of water formed around her feet.

"Gauntlets of flame" Ember whispered and two giant gloves made of pure red flame covered her fist. She smashed her fist together and they erupted glowing even brighter.

"Katana of lightning" Jolt wispered and a blade made of blue-green lightning appeared in her hand. Electricity tackled along the blade.

"Amps of sound" Amp wispered and two speakers spears in the form of gloves. The speakers appeared in the palms amplifying his power.

"Bow of sky" Skyla finished summoning a Bow made out of baby blue colored clouds. Air seemed to swirl inside of it, the clouds constantly moving.

They all settled into fighting stances ready for a conflict.

On Gias side the troops snapped out batons and as red their battle rifles. Gias raised his armed and sand rose from the ground obeying his command. It seemed as if his essence was earth. Before anyone could begin fighting Alec shouted "wait!". He walked over from Gias's side to kyele's side patting his brother on the shoulder.

"This is where I belong!" Alec said. " Can anyone hook me up with one of those suits please?"

Skyla handed him a spare one she always carried in a briefcase. He slipped it on over his clothes and then breathed in slowly, channeling his purple colored essence through the channels in the suit. When he was ready he outstretched his arm and whispered " scythe of Gravity". A scythe made of darkness fell neatly into his hands. He slammed the weapon against the ground and a loud hum echoed through the air and his hair and everything around him begin to rise.

Gias was furious. He was frothing at the mouth the pure image of rage.

"Kill them all!" He commanded as both sides dashed at eachother, both  determined to win.