chapter fifteen-kyele( run run run!)

Kyele was having the time of his life. Being able to reconnect with family and friends was a not to often occurrence in his life. Currently they were doing some training, jumping from roof to roof and practicing some combat maneuvers. Kyele and Alec stood back to back working together to defend attacks from Amp and Jolt who were flinging bolts of different colored energy at the duo. Kyele slowed down time while Alec lowered gravity so the blast were easy to dodge. Ember and Hydra were in mid air,one throwing jets of fire while the other spewed water out of her hands. At one point Alec threw kyele into the air canceling gravity while kyele slowed down time kicking and punching the happening team. There level of team work was astonishing( albeit they are twins so they have a special connection.) Alec was about to jump in and help his brother when he spotted something below on the ground.

" Hey guys what that??"

Everyone stopped fighting and peered over the edge of the building. They saw foot soldiers marching in unison and listened as one gave orders.

"Alright! Orders from Lord Gias say that those kids who entered the city today mist be captured immediately! Seal off the front gates so that they can't leave!"

The shoulders marched of to the front of the city presumable to seal the gates.

"Common guys I hope we can make it there before they do!" Kyele paused.

"Or else were trapped!"

-------------------------------------------------------------
He he he.......comment please😁