chapter twenty-one-kyele( a family affair)

"stay back and watch!" Skyla said as she and Gias clashed for the second time, in a battle of sky vs earth. " A full essence unlock can only come when you build up all the essence inside of you and release it at once and then literally rap yourself in it"Skyla instructed dodging blows from the hammer that caused mini earthquakes. "So we just need to build it up?" Kyele asked.

"Yeah! With more training you could do it on the fly but for now you need to meditate!" Skyla said flying around with her wings and firing off bolt of wind that cut Gias.

Kyele and Alec both sat down and layed there weapons infront of themselves. They concentrated building up there essence, and when they were ready they grabbed eachother hand releasing there energy. There was a bright flash and both Gias and Skyla looked back. Everyone else who was on the sidelines turned their eyes in the direction of the blinding light. The light dimmed down and there stood a being with a staff made of gray essence with two purple colored scythe blades on each side ,both pointing in different directions. There was a figure clothed in gray and purple battle armor with two symbols behind them. One symbol was a rewind symbol like you would see on a DVD and the other was a swirling symbol that stood for gravity. "Whoa!" The figure said in the voices of kyele and Alec.

"That's not a full  essence unlock.. that's a essence merge!" Skyla commented and a bright smile appeared on her face. She jumped backward to where Kyele and Alec's merged form stood.

"What are we!" The being asked Skyla.

"You are now kalec.... I'll tell you about an essence murge if we survive this...!" Skyla said pushing them forward.

"Alright then let's see what we can do!" Kalec said dashing twords Gias who, for the first time of day felt afraid.