Epilogue

For a whole week kyele had been uncouncous. He was still in the same state and alot had changed. With the threat of Gias finding them gone, they finnaly moved back above ground. They journey back to the capital city were Gias used to rule and captured it making it there city. People from all around he world came to live in the city under its kind rulers the essence weilders.

The desert was scared from kalec and Gias's battle. It was now mostly glass and effectively named the glass desert.

Kyele once again after a week of sleep woke up to a world of light and sound peicing his skull. On his dresser sat Ember dressed in a red gown. Kyele begin to laugh hysterically. "What's wrong?" Ember said looking at him funny. "Nothing its just that it's crazy to think that this whole journey began like this!" He said while tears from his eyes. "It is pretty crazy huh?" Ember said with a small smile. She rose and begin walking twords the door to his room." There's a party downstairs for you and Alec. You better come down soon because I want some cake!" "Yeah give me thirty minutes...." kyele replied. Ember mumbled something about not being able to wait that long, but exited the room.

Kyele sat on the edge of the bed and stood to get dressed then suddenly time slowed down. This didn't effect kyele so he continued to walk twords the bathroom. Then he stopped. "Should I congratulate you on your defeat against Gias." Future Kyele said leaning smuggly against the wall. "I would really call it a defeat...." kyele said turning to talk to his future self. "He said something about Nemesis is coming and he would re-" "what did you say!" Future kyele interupted. "I said nemesis is returning...."

"Is there something your not telling me?" Kyele asked. Future kyele swallowed hard. " you see nemesis is a planet that comes into earths path every 1,000 years barely missing us. It brings astroids with it that won't really destroy the earth ,but might do some considerable damage. Well the astroids it brings are often from deep space and have made contact with the eternal sea or the sea at the end of the universe where your essence comes from. Did you know there are more essences out there than the ones you know.... anyways what I'm trying to say is when the astroids that have made contact with the eternal sea are flung into earth...well let's just say it won't only be a few people with the control of essence anymore...."

Kyele pondered this. If the future him was correct they could be in some deep trouble.