chapter Fourteen-kyele( brother talk)

Kyele and Alec now sat on the edge of the building talking.

"So how's mother?"

"Ehhh she is doing pretty good. You know she misses you right. Heck I missed you. Even with my memories gone I felt something was missing."

"Well I'm here now." Was Alecs reply.

"Why are you here?"

"Well my mom sent me to check up on father and see if he is making any sudden moves."

"What do you mean by check up on?"

"I'm supposed to go to the capital palace and see what he doing then I'm supposed to go home."

Kyele looked off into the distance at the shimmering dome.

"Why don't you come home with us?"

"I would love to ,but first I want to help you get inside and out of the capital palace."

"You'll help us?!"

"Sure that's what brothers are for right?"

The two rose and went back to the rest of he group.

Amp, Ember and ash were all lounging on the couch while Jolt and Hydra were playing some kind of game. It appeared that Hydra was using her water essence to try to tag Jolt with water while Jolt was trying to dodge the liquid attacks. It made sense that these two would get along; water is a good conductor of electricity, but kyele expected that Ember and Hydra would get along worse than Ember and Jolt did, after all water and fire are polar opposites.

"So guys I talked with Alec and he's gonna help us get into the capital palace!"

Everyone lept to there feet and cheered.

"I think tonight we might have some fun reconnecting with these two ,and tomorrow well get started on how to get into the palace!"

"Alright let's get this party started!" Ember yelled making everyone laugh.

***
"Lord Gias today we saw a suspicious group of young individuals enter the capital. I think there the ones your looking for!" One of the gate soldiers replied to the figure seated on the throne in the shadows.

"Don't let them leave the city. Close the gates and bring them to me. If you fail the cost is your life!"

The soldier gulped down his fear.

"We will not fail you Lord Gias! Soldiers mobilize and find those children now!"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys some longer chapters are coming soon. I just need to establish this new Arch first. Thanks for all the reads and your continued support. Veiws goal is 50 and votes are 20. As soon as this goal is reached I will instantly upload a new chapter. Thanks!😉✍