chapter twentytwo-kalec(merged!)

Kalec dashed at Gias with such speed the very sand was turned to glass from the friction. Kalec slowed down time, but speed it up for himself, spinning his double scythe at supersonic speed. He then lowered gravity and swung his weapon at Gias's feet tripping him up. Because of the lowered gravity Gias was stuck in the air and kalec used this to his advantage slaming the blade of his double scythe into Gias chest sending him back into the ground.

Kalec then increased gravity on Gias pressing him into the earth. Kalec  jumped high into the air and increased gravity on himself pressing both feet together and smashing Gias with a heavy blow while he was still down. Gias was pushed deeper into the earth creating a large crater. Kalec then landed standing on the lip of the crater of sand that held Gias at the bottom.

"We will not let you rule this world like it is yours...we will not let you steal our mother away from us...and we will never give up one of our own!" Kalec yelled raising his hands into the sky. In mid air time and gravity merged creating a giant purple and grey black hole. The pressure from the rip in the universe was so powerful it turned the sand for miles around into glass.

Kalec walked over to Gias and lifted him up by his shirt. "Last words father?" The voices of both Sons asked. "I will return and Nemesis is coming!" He said quietly.

"I WILL RETURN AND NEMISIS IS COMING!" He yelled for all to hear as kalec spun tossing Gias into the black hole and then closed it. The battle was finnaly over or so they thought.