chapter Eight - Kyele ( Aggressive Dancing?PART ONE)

By the time I had gone back to my room to freshen up the party was already in full swing. The Commons room had changed jurastically , going from a place were you could eat a leisurely meal to a totally wild setting.

The lights in the room were dimmed , with enough light for people to just barely see. Music was blasting , shaking the very walls. I scanned the room looking for my friends and was rewarded when I finnaly caught sight of them in the packed room.

Amp was DJ'ing , complete with headphones and futuristic turntables. Ash was being a live smoke machine hands raised in the air ,smoke billowing out of them. Ember was busy making fireballs that provided some light in the dark room , but the most awesome to me was what Jolt was doing.

She was standing in the middle of the floor , her characteristic indigo blue streak glowing in contrast to the jet black of her hair that flowed down her back . Indigo lightning seemed to crackle and flow out of her in straight ribbons into the floor. The panel's that were built into the floor began to glow shifting into random patterns of colors like a dancefloor.I smile seeing them using there powers for something else besides violence.

I was shocked that they would put all this together for lil Ol me. I was still standing there mouth open in shock when everyone turns and looks at me.

"Speech , speech , speech" they begin to chant.

It seemed that they want me to give a speech, so a speech I would give . I make my way over to the stage that has been conviently placed in front of the room. I hesitantly climb the steps to were I now stand in the middle of the stage.

I stretch my open palm out and the crowd stops chanting going silent. Even Amp has turned down his music. I lower my hand ,eyes still scanning the crowd. Then I begin too speak.

"Hey guys , I'm awake now"

The crowd cheers at this , and I now feel bolder , like I'm coming into my own.

" I know I've missed alot but I've gained most of my memory back. Enough memory to remember that Larry Bombastic over there still owes me fifty bucks"

The crowd laughs and I hear a small chuckle from Larry.

" Anywho , I know , being the son of the leader , that you guys look to me too be the next in line for leadership ,and I will be the best leader I can be to the best of my ability."

The crowd gives yet another cheer on this note.

"The main thing I want you guys to remember is that I have not forgotten you. All my memories are back. I am back."

The room goes silent at this many of them with smiles on there faces or tears in there eyes.

" But that's enough of that , it's time to celebrate!!!"

The crowd cheers and Amp turns the music turns back up. It's some catchy song called moves like Jagger( nightcore of course) and I just feel like dancing to it. I begun to head to the dance floor and I don't get too close before Jolt appears out of nowhere , apparently using her superspeed and Yanks me away too dance.

I stumble onto the floor at an accelerated rate causing me to almost fall but luckily Jolt appears again in time to catch me.

"Why did you bring me out here I can't dance" I yell to be heard over the music.

"I don't care. Just move to the beat." she says releasing me.

Her body then goes loose and begins too move too the rhythm of the song. I decide too copy her and soon I'm having fun and laughing with her.

Somewhere along the way she somehow gets knocked into me ,and being the kind person I am I catch her in my arms pulling her close. My essence begins to pulse faster ,her face inches from mine. The words from the song resonate through my skull as time literally Freezes

" Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart if you feel like
And take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave"

I stare deep into her indigo colored eyes and brush the blue green streak away from her face.

"You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a sh*t
And it goes like this"

I pull her closer my fingers interlaced with hers.

" Take me by the toung
and I'll know you.
Kiss me till you're drunk
And I'll show you
All them moves like jagger
I got them moves like jagger
I got them mooooooves moves like Jagger
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you
With them moves like jagger
I got them moves like jagger
I got them mooooooves moves like jagger " the song croons.

She leans in , I think too kiss me , but instead barely misses my lips by centimeter , and  instead ends up with her lips just by my ear.

"You're mine"she whispers.

My eyes go wide at this statement. Indigo Sparks literally being to fly off of use as time goes back to normal and we begin dancing again. The moment seems perfect until I'm pulled away in a whirlwind of fire.

"My turn" Ember says as I'm pulled back onto the dance floor for the second time that night.

Man these women are such aggressive dancers!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for sticking with me this far! I appreciate all the Veiws I've gotten and too show that I've added pictures as too what I think the characters would somewhat look like! The song for this chapter would be moves like jagger if you like listening to music! This chapter was more of a kolt moment , kember fans you'll have your moment next chapter! Comment any suggestions you might have for characters plotline or anything really! Remember to share this story , add it to your library, and follow me for new chapter updates. I also have another book out its called façade and it should be under my profile ,its really violent so I'm sure you'll love it! Views goal for this chapter is once again 50 and votes is 20( remember this is just a game)! The next chapter should be out soon and remember too hit that star on your way out!😉✍