Chapter twelve-Ember(protect whats precious!!!)

Ember was stuck alone with the person she least wanted to be with. While the boys had gone off to train Ember was stuck at the campsite with Jolt. The thing was she really didn't hate the girl, afterall when they where children they were best friends. But when they realized they both liked kyele things got strained. They hadn't been friends since. Right now the only thing Ember saw Jolt as was competition and Ember never backed down for a challenge.

"Pass me the jerky please." Jolt asked. Ember handed the dried meat to her and watched as she added it to the thick broth that was stewing in a pot positioned over the fire. The one thing Jolt was that Ember wasn't was a good cook and everyone knows that food is the quickest way to a mans heart.

Jolt was about to begin stirring the broth when howls pierced the night air. Both girls turned twords the noise to find a pack of at least 20 wolves standing over the horizon. But these weren't just normal wolves. From the looks of it it appeared the nuclear fallout had mutated them making them much larger than average wolves. They also appeared more muscular and agile.

They rushed the girls trying to get at the juicy broth.

But these weren't normal women. If they were normal women they would've ran away screaming but instead they awoke their Essences charging into pack. This is where we see the E-suits first in action. The channels on Embers black form fitting suit begin to fill up with red and the same for Jolt exept hers filled up indigo. Once they filled up completely they channeled their energy through  the holes in the fingertips of the suits creating weapons out of the energy and although these were mutated wolves the primal instinct was still there. They were still scared of fire and lightning.

The girls randomly swung the weapons, Ember powering her attacks with flame while Jolt speed around the campsite at supersonic speed defending their precious meal.

But one wolf got through their defence.

One wolf got hit with a blast of sound. Then ashy smoke seemed to flood the arena and time slowed down. Three figures stepped through the mist with angry glowing eyes. Three figure roared at the top of their lungs the same thing.

"How dare you touch what's precous to us!!"

The girls signed at the same time watching their dreamy heroes defend what was truly precious(they though it was themselves).

"How dare you touch our precous food!" They yelled at the now running wolves.

"Huh!!!!" "We though you meant us!"

"What no way why would we say that! Were just hungry!"

The girls in rage were about to blow up the food when kyele saved the day.

"You know you girls both look hot in those tight suits, right?!"

Both girl then softened and the now happy boys dug into the food.

-------------------------------------------------------------
No comment!!!!!!xd