chapter Thirteen-kyele( The capital!)

After a night of rest the group pushed onward not stopping for two days. On the third day the capital came into view.

It was a very welcome change of scenery; from the sand and normal dirt that they had seen for the past week, to a glowing city covered with a blue dome.

"So what's the plan to get inside?" Ember asked flying low just above the sand next to Kyele.

"We'll just zip up our coats to hide the E-suits. That should hide us pretty well."

As they got closer they stopped flying( because normal people don't fly) and began walking. Soon they approached a gate on the outside of the dome with two guards standing on either side of it wearing futuristic armor.

"State you business."

"We are here as tourist, just wanting to see the famed capital for ourselves." Kyele chuckled nervously.

"Alright your free to go. Enjoy your stay."

Everyone let out a sigh of relief as they walked through the gate into the sprawling capital.

They were finnaly home.

***

The capital was a very futuristic place. With glowing buildings and hovercar things were very modern. The group walked through the crowded streets dodging hovercars along the way.

"Jeez this place is crowded. We're are we gonna sleep tonight?" Said Jolt staring at all the people.

"I can help you with that. The names Alec and my freind here's name is Hydra?"

Two figure stood in a dark Alley addressing the group.

Suddenly kyele's memory triggered.

"Alec I have a question. Can you gravitate objects?"

Suddenly Alec's fist came out of knowere, but kyele activated his essence slowing time and dodging the blow. In the end Alec ended up punching the alleyways wall.

"It is you kyele!"

The figure stepped out of the shadows was kyele's long lost twin Alec. They looked exactly the same exept Alec was born with white hair where kyele's was dark brown. The two had become separated when Skyla left Gias. They had decided to stay in the capital on there own.

"So the girl in the shadows really is Hydra!"

"Yup remember me?" Said the girl who stepped out of the shadows. She had long blue hair that reached her waist and a blue dress.
The everyone embraced for a long time. All of them had know eachother since they were children. It was great to see them again.

"So you said you could help us find a place to spend the night at?"

"Yeah I've got a place!" Alec replied.

"Brace yourselves."

Everyone widened their stance as Alec began to focus summoning the essence of gravity deep from inside of himself. The group began to float higher and higher until they were at the top of the dome. The group they proceeded to land on the top of the highest building.

"Welcome to our humble abode" Hydra introduced.

It was very humble indeed. The only thing in the roof was a couch a parked hovercraft and a few hoverboards.

"The good thing about being up here is that well be away from prying eyes and we can sleep outside since we're under a dome; rain won't be able to bother us."

"Thank you so much Alec, Hydra."

"It's the least I can do for my kin with which I have much catching up to do."

"Right, we you guys!"

"Bye." Everyone corused we the two brothers Walker to the edge of he building and sat down feet dangling into thin air.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm back with this story. I haven't been able to do a new chapter because I've been busy with my other stories but I'm sorry! Anyway I should be able to update this story pretty regularly now. Veiws goal is 50 and votes are 20! Comment and share if you want. Also check out my other books the curse of Cain and afterlife online or follow me for updates. Thanks guys see you next chapter😉✍