Stalker!Italy X Reader (part 1)

You were getting real freaked out this week....first the note and flowers on your doorstep...notes in your locker but they were not in English so you didn't understand and just throw them away....in the middle of class delivery man comes in and gives you flowers.... Now it Saturday! No more creepy stuff to deal with. You was lying in bed at 4 in the morning when your cell phone rings "hello" you ask weakly " il mio amore(my love)... hai ricevuto il mio messaggio?(did you get my massages?)" The man said on the other side of the phone happily "huh? Sorry wrong number sir" the man sigh angrily and softly said " Non agire come che io so che tu sai Bella(don't act like that I know you know beautiful)" you hung up the phone because he said Bella seductively. You didn't want to go back to bed after that so you justed watch TV downstairs.

Your parent we're going out for two week and you was babysitting Aqua (note:Aqua 12 just like Peter(Sealand)) "okay make sure you guys are in bed by 9 on weekdays and whatever time on weekends" your mom said hugging you both "yes mom" you says "yes mommy" aqua said with a smile "see you guys in two weeks" your dad said waving from the car but you didn't want them to go at all...you were scared out of your mind about the man over the phone and notes..."what's the matter sis?" Aqua said pulling your sleeve "it's nothing Aqua" you smiled so your sister wouldn't be scared as well.

About 3 hour later it was raining outside. The doorbell rang and some one said" consegna della pizza!(pizza delivery)"