Stalker!Romano X Reader (part 4)~lemon warning~

You got into the car with your dad and he drove off to his work place. You was ready to face your stalker. 'I can do this!' You thought in your head as you waited to get to the job place. Your dad broke the silent in the car "You okay kiddo?" You looked at him and smiled "fine daddy~" you played the innocent card with him. You was planning on making Lovino stop stalking you no matter what the cost. But there one thing you didn't want to do(you know...yeah that).

You got to his work place. And surprise surprise Lovino was waiting at the door for you two. Your father.walked up to him "why hello there Lovino" your father said withca smile. Lovino smiled back "fine-a....um can I-a talk with __ for a while-a" you ran and handle your dad's hand"I don't want to daddy" Lovino smiled at you but you looked away and at your father. Your father patted your head and kissed it "its just for a bit okay" you thought 'Dad are you fucking minding me!' He left you and Lovino alone. "Stay away from me" you backed up into the wall. He smirked "oh~ bella I've been waiting-a for this" he grabbed you and pushed you into the soundproof conference room.

~Turn Back! Don't Read~

He plot you on to the table and kissed your neck. You tried your hardest to push him off. But to no avail. He shut and locked the door as you scream "HELP ME! RAPIST!" Lovino smirked at you on the conference table and whispered in your ear "No one can hear you this room is soundproof. He licked the shell of your ear and pinned you down. You fought back trying really hard to not lose to him. 'What the hell do I do?!' You thought as Lovino was kissing and sucking on your neck. You moaned and kept your body still as he countries to rape you. He pulled off and pants. You reached over to grab the coffee mug but it was two chairs down from you. He took off your shirt and you hide your chest. He pinned your hand down and said "No none-a that raggzza~" he reached over to his pants belt and binded your hands together really tight. Your eyes filled with tears as he ripped your white bra off you. He play with your chest and grinding his hard member on your clothed womanhood. You could feel it and it was gross. He finally got bored and took your skirt and panties off. "ready raggzza~?" He whispers in your ear. "I'll NEVER BE READY!" you tried to kick him away and close your legs but he already was positioning himself and entering you. The pain was like nothing you felt before! "AGH!" He whispered sweet Italian in your ear to calm you down. Both of you said nothing and the pain was gonna but you said nothing. He shrugged and started moving without you. You felt like moaning but held it in by biting down on your lower lip. He moaned and groans your name. All you did was cry. A tightness in your stomach was coming. He moaned "Rag-raggzza I'm com-Ah~" you felt both you come at the same time.

~*sigh*You never listen huh?~

He pulled out of you and looked at you with a sloppy smile "I love you raggzza~". You had no emotion in your face as you looked at the ceiling. He got all his clothes back on and put yours on as well. He licked you up bridal style and walked out of the conference room. Your dad ask "What happened to her?" Lovino answered "she...has a headache so I going to take her home" Your father nodded and went back to work. You couldn't say anything you was to tried. But in your head you thought 'I'm doomed daddy help me'.