Stalker!Germany X Reader (part 2)

Your gym teacher run his hand down your back but you put your hands on his chest "please Mr. Beilschmidt..." He came closer to you and smelled your hair. He smirked and said seductively " Sie riechen wie Erdbeeren ... mein Favorit( you smell like strawberries...my favorite)" you started to cry as he unbuttoned your uniform. You then kick him in the crotch and head towards the door but it was locked " you do know I have the key __" you looked buck as he put the key in his German flag boxers and said "try and get it"(note: he still on the ground in pain) You never touched a man there before and was not going to start now...so you banged the door and yelled "HELP ME RAPIST!" no body came and you thought it was hopeless. Not until your Turkish teacher opened the door and you ran out and hugged him "what's going on here?!" He yelled at Mr. Beilschmidt "nothing" he said. You looked at him and said "he tried to rape me!" He looked at you and yelled "what?!" Your teacher said he'll Handel your P.E. teacher and you can go home.

You went home and was scared to go back to school because of Mr. Beilschmidt. You hoped that he didn't do any thing to Mr. Adnan because he was much built then him. You couldn't sleep that night and thank goodness it was the weekend. So you just stayed up and was thinking about Mr. Beilschmidt and Mr. Adnan.

~with Mr. Adnan~

I told __ to go home and I'll take care of Mr. Beilschmidt. I shook my head "what were you thinking?" He looked at me with anger " your keeping me from meine Liebe (my love)" he started,to walk closer to me and said " oh mein gott(oh my god) you love meine Liebe( my love)" I looked at him with disused "what?". He put out a knife "I was going to use this on meine Liebe(my love) so she couldn't walk no more so I can take care of her...but I'll use it on you" he looked me coldly and said "I'm not sorry"