Stalker!Prussia X Reader (part 2)

You was crying as your Awesome best friend pinned you down really hard."please...why are you doing this?" You asked your stalker friend. "Well..." He smirked darkly "I'm awesome...and I deserve an awesome girl right?" You started to cry "Gil please...stop" Gilbert looked at you with no pity at all "you put this Awesome torture on yourself kesesesesese~!" You struggle to get up but Gilbert was to strong but the weirdest thing happened....he let you go! "Gil..." He looked at you and smiled "This Awesome Torture will continue later...." You was glad but the words "continue later". Gilbert got up from the bed and walked out the door but then came back in to tell you "if you tell anyone what just happen....I will have no mercy of torturing your little sister or mother okay?" He smiled and walked away.

You just sat on your bed crying. 'If I don't agree to be his he'll hurt my baby sister...and or my mom too? What am I going to do?!' Your phone started to vibrate. It was a text from "stalker" Gilbert. It said:

Kesesesesese~ hello my meine Liebe(my love)

Sorry I had to stop the AWESOME~ Torture I was going to give you! My dumm Bruder(stupid brother) had to be pick him up from the airport. So until then meine Liebe~!(my love)

Awesome~Love

Gilbert

You throw your phone across the room and yelled"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"