Stalker!England X Reader (part 2)~Author's note~

Author's Note: well if you read my previous stalker England Canada and China I deleted them...why?....because they sucked and I wanted England to keep his good-boy look with a sexy side...It's better then a con man anyday! And China getting caught was not good at all....it like the end for China's story...Canada I just didn't feel it so I deleted it and I'm working on another one right now! Hopefully this England one is GOOD!

You slapped his face for being to close. His glasses scratched his face pretty good. He looked at you and touched the blood coming down his face "...ouch...love that hurt" you stood completely still because of the way he said it. He took off his glasses and looked at the glasses frame "you got me good love" he looked up at you and you seen his beautiful emerald eyes "a-ah I-I-I'm sorry..." You looked down at your feet to avoid eye contact with the now sexy librarian. He laughed and you looked up "oh love would you mind helping me with the blood?" You didn't want to go close to him at all. You stepped back as he stepped towards you "what's wrong love? Don't like blood" he said licking up his arm from the blood on his glasses frame. You heard the old grandfather clock Tik Tok as he walked closer to you with every Tik "come on love don't be like that" he smiled with blood still flowing out of his cut. "Stop....please you're scaring me..." You couldn't move anymore because of the bookshelf blocking you "oh love...how am I scaring you ?" He finally stopped in front of you annd smiled. He grabbed your hand and made you wipe the blood off his soft face.

You looked at your now bloody hand "Lick it" he said coldly "what?" He looked you with a serious face "Lick it now" you lick your hand and heating the taste of it "good girl" you continue to lick your hand and crying "you can stop now" he said softly. You stopped and he looked at your face and smirked "now lick my arm" you blushed and started to lick the insane man's arm. After a while he stopped you "my name is Arthur" you didn't want to look at him after what he made you do. "Come on love smile for me"he said but you didn't answer him. "Okay love see you around" you did nothing just sat there as he walked away. You started to cry and say "that sick bastard...I hate him so much..."