Stalker!Canada X Reader (part 3) ~lemon warning~

You stood up and said"we are just going to have to face him" Aqua looked scared and confused "you want us to face the stalker guy?....but in movie...the stalker guy kills the girl you really want that sis?" Aqua said hugging your legs "don't worry I'll be fine. You stay here Okay?" She nodded her head. You slowly went down stairs and went into the kitchen. Matthew stood at the table smiling at you "where's Aqua?" He asked "she feeling a bit sick" you said walking towards the phone to call your parents.'now my change!' You ran towards the phone but the line was cut!'Fuck! Why did my parents take away my phone for a week?!' You thought as you felt arms wrap around your waist "nous sommes seuls droite(we are alone right)" he said in your right ear and thrown you on to the floor.

~Run Turn Back Before It To Late~

He didn't care for the pain you felt landing on the floor hard. "STOP!" You tried with all you might but he was to strong for you. He took off your shirt to find a American flag bra(your into history) he didn't like it to well and grabbed a pair of scissors that was on the coffee table. "What are you doing?!" You said in a panic like voice. He smirked "just hate this flag" you was confused...he looked America and talked English? He put in scissors in the middle of your chest and cuts the bra off. He purposely cut you. He licked the blood off and kept licking down to your private area. "STOP PLEASE!" You cried he didn't listen to a word. So you gave in and let him do whatever. He takes off your pants to find another American flag...he grabbed the scissor again to cut it off. He didn't cut you this time. He put his member by you entertains "ready mon amour(my love) this may hurt a bit" he said in a French accent. You just led there with a blank expression on your face. He put it in you "AGGGGHHH!" You cried "sorry... mon amour(my love)" you led there again with nothing on your face and he continued to rape you.

~No It's To Late~

When he was done he kissed you. You showed no emotion at all. You tried to get up but your legs felt like breaking. " mon amour(my love) let me take you to your bed..." He picked you up bridal style and smiled at you "your welcome mon amour(my love)" you didn't say nothing.'Fuck you asshole....I hope you go to hell?!' You thought as you laid there on your bed. 'If he touch Aqua I'm gonna kill him!' You getting up to check on her.