Stalker!Sealand X Reader (part 2)

You looked at your sister waiting for her to answer. She kept looking to the ground when she spoke "he said he loves you not like you. So I was happy that if you married him he would be my brother! But shortly after the note thing he been acting like a creeper...not like on minecraft...worst he started calling me pretty and how I was a good girl to listen to him...and how if you don't work out we can be together....I don't want that...so I told him one time that I don't like him...he got pretty angry and took miss unicorn(stuffed animal you gave me) away for a week...he also told me to take nude picture of you...I don't want to be his friend anymore..."Aqua started to cry. You stood up and patted her back 'wow...he just a kid...' You thought about it. "Don't worry your little head Aqua everything is going to be alright!" You smiled. Then she smiled.

Peter was coming over for another 'Play Date' with you. He waited for you to come down. Aqua came down behind you and Peter looked confused "Aqua where's my hug?" He asked holding out his arms but she didn't move from behind you. He looked alittle irritated by Aqua not hugging him but he looked at you and smiled "you'll give me a hug right?" He asked sweetly "sure..." You hugged him but you had to bend down to his level. He hugged you and put his chin on your shoulder. You could feel him mouthing something to your sister. You stood up and looked back to Aqua. She was walking away.

Peter smiled at her and looked at you "so want to play house?" You looked at him weirdly "okay..." He smiled "you are the mom""okay" he smirked "I'm the daddy""okay""let make out""sur-wait what?!"'did he just say make out?' You thought looking at the sicko kid. "What Di you say?" He still had a weird smile on his face.